♡ 12 ♡

Angel's house
January 1st, 2023, 5:00 pm
Angel Rivera
---------------------------------------------

I had the best time last night. Since I was supposed to be leaving to Georgia today or tomorrow, my mom was nice enough to let me see my friends one last time.

*Flashback* New Years Eve : December 31, 12:00 pm

I woke up trying to stay as positive as possible but I've just been in the house these past 5 days since my mom told me the news.

One reason for that was because I had to pack and it was crazy to believe that I was just unpacking all this stuff in the beginning of the month.

The other reason I've been staying in the house is because I wasn't allowed to see my friends.

I just decided since my last attempt to see them one last time failed, I wouldn't try again.

I sighed as I got out of bed and put the last of my things in a box.

As I was boxing up my last box my mom came in. "Hey, I thought you were hungry so I brought you some breakfast."

"Mhm, thanks" I nodded as I took the plate of food and started eating.

My mom came in my room fully, closed the door behind her, and sat on my bed. I was confused because I thought she only came to bring me food.

"You know me keeping you away from Darrien has a good reason behind it, right?" She said as she looked at me.

I just sighed and nodded even though I completely didn't agree with anything she was saying.

"Well I'm not going to let you hang around him still...."

I just rolled my eyes she really came in here to tell me something she's already told me multiple times. At this point I just wanted her to get out with that bullshit.

"But, his mom, Marie, is having a New Year's party today and I decided since your leaving, I'll let you see them one last time."

Once she said those words she instantly caught my attention, I quickly jumped up and hugged her. "Thank you mama"

"Your welcome, don't forget to finish packing those boxes" she said as she left my room closing the door behind her.

I finished taping my last box as I went through my closet, looking for something to wear.

It was already 7:00 and the party started at 8:00 I had already got out of the shower, lotioned, got dressed,  brushed my teeth, and washed my face.

I was now sitting at my vanity putting on my lashes and some lipgloss.

(The outfit):