♡ 4 ♡

📍Angel's house
December 8, Friday, 3:00pm
Angel Rivera
---------------------------------------

I survived a whole school week at that school. I made a friend her name is Eva. Also since DD, Ddot, and Notti went to that school that made it easier.

Me and Eva were walking home together since we lived in the same apartment. She was going on about her and Notti.

"Girl just date him already." I said jokingly rolling my eyes.

She playfully shoved me. "I would but I'm nervous asf."

"Alright, anyways after I put my stuff away do you want to go to the mall?" I said as we started walking up the steps to our apartment building.

"Sure, I need to buy some new shoes." I laughed at the girls comment.

"Aight say dat denn." I said as we both laughed going into our apartments.

We decided on going to the mall in the Bronx since they had more stores than our local mall. As me and Eva were laughing some boy walked up to us. And he was fine as fuck.

"Hey" I said as Eva pushed me forward so I could talk to the boy.

"Hey, your really pretty" The boy smiled.

His smile made me want to melt. "Thanks, what's yo name?"

"Cblu." He spoke nonchalantly.

I assumed he was a rapper too and that was his rapper name because who in their right mind would name their child something like that.

"Let me get your number" I said assuming the boy was going to say that next.

"Bet." He said licking his lips as he handed me his phone. I typed in my number and saved it as 'Angel 🤍' I handed him my phone and seen his number saved as 'Blu 🥴'.

As the boy walked away I turned around and dapped up Eva. "Nah you got that bestie." She said smiling.

"Yk I do." I said as we made our way to the food court.

Ddot's House
December 8, 3:45 pm
David Reyes
-----------------------------------

"Angel hasn't texted or called us all day bruh." I complained.

Ddot sighed obviously irritated by my complaining. "Nigga like I just said, she probably turned her phone off."

Just as I was about to complain again the door started to unlock causing me, Notti, and Ddot to look at the door confused.

Angel walked in with Eva close behind her. The two had gotten close over the past week.

"ANGIE!" All three of us said getting up to hug her. She popped out of our hug.

"Damn y'all we're about to suffocate me." She said slightly laughing.

"EVA!" All three of us said. Me and Ddot were about to give the girl a hug as well but Notti mugged the hell out of us as he hugged her so we just dapped her up.

We decided to watch A Madea Homecoming but as we were watching it Angel's phone kept going off.

She turned her ringer off after a couple more notifications. I wondered who was blowing up her phone like that so I slid next to her leaning on her shoulder.