♡ 18 ♡

📍 : Angel's home , NY

January 9 , 2023

Angel Rivera

" You better be lucky that I was worried sick about you and that your only punishment is that you're grounded for the rest of this month " My mom said clutching my phone in her free hand as she closed and locked the door behind us .

She lifted her hand with my phone it , " and you won't be getting this back until the end of the month either . " 

" that's fair " I lied as I walked down the hall and into my room . I noticed all my things that were at dd's house were here .

I sat down on my bed and turned my TV on , " At least I can still watch sum " I sighed as I scrolled through shows .

I stopped scrolling and selected OMB as I got comfy in my bed , I had already showered earlier so I was gonna use my free time to eat , sleep , and watch TV .

Being in my room for so long without my phone , made me eventually become bored . I sighed as I reached in my closet and started looking for something to do as my mom came in my room .

" Angie " She said as I turned to face her . " Yea ? "

" Time to change your bandaid " She held up the gauze wrap , a bandaid , and Vaseline as I nodded .

I winced in pain as she applied the Vaseline to my wound . Then , she added the bandaid on top of it , finishing off by wrapping the gauze wrap around lower abdomen .

" Don't forget this is a daily thing Angie " She added as I nodded and with that , she left the room .

I closed my closet and slowly laid back down in my bed , trying not to mess up my fresh bandaid . I slowly drifted off to sleep .

I woke up to the sound of Ddot's crunchy ass laughter . I sat up and rubbed my eyes , " Am I tweaking ? " I thought . I turned over to see Ddot sitting in my desk chair .

" this nigga crazy asl ! " ddot laughed at his phone  , almost falling out of the chair . 

I threw a pillow at him , " be quiet monkey " he looked up from his phone offended asl . 

" See if yo ass ain't have that cut , trust and believe I woulda been beating yo ass with this pillow " He bucked at me as I just stared at him , not flinching at all .

" what you even doin here anyways ? I'm grounded " I questioned .

" My dukes ova here to see yo mom " He said giving me a ' duh ' look .

" Oh " I said as the room went silent. 

 I turned the TV on as ddot broke the silence , " yo ass not bored in here ? "

" ofc I am , that's why I'm glad you here " I said as a smile formed on his face .

" you think yo mom will let me stay the night ? " He asked .

" yea for sure , you gotta ask her tho " I said .

" why I gotta ask ? " He smacked his teeth .

" Cause you the one who wanted to stay the night . Also if I ask she gon say no cause I'm grounded and she still mad bout the situation . " I explained .

Ddot sighed and got up , exiting the room . I laid back and watched TV .

Ddot came back in as he sighed and closed the door behind him . I analyzed his facial expression . " she said no ? " I asked .

Ddot looked up and changed his expression to a smile as he yelled , " SHE SAID YESS ! " 

" Boy quit playing , I thought she said no " I mugged as he kept laughing .

" Record me right quick " he said throwing his phone to me . 

I recorded his as he began to do all kinds of dances and shit . Once he ran out of breath and sat back down I handed him his phone back .

He rewatched the video as he smiled and posted it on his story . " What you wanna do now ? " ddot asked .

" watch a scary movie " I suggested .

" igh we gon watch Halloween " He said as I nodded and put Halloween 5 on .

" YALL FREAKY ASSES GETTIN IT ON MICHEAL GON GET YALL " Ddot yelled at the TV as I laughed .

" see bruh , I told yall dumbasses " he facepalmed as the two got killed . " cut sum else on foe the people piss me off . "

" you sure that's the reason you want me to cut this off , or you jus scared ? " I said turning the movie off .

" both of those reasons " He said .

" that movie ain't even scary " I laughed as he mugged me .

" Anyways , let's watch Booondocks or sum funny so I can stop thinking bout that movie " He said as I nodded .

------------------------------------------

A / N 

#freeangie 

Angie grounded now 😔 

This random but Let Ha Go by Sugarhill Ddot ate down ‼️

Anyways I hope yall liked this chapter . Don't forget to vote and comment .