♡ 3 ♡

📍 Ddot's HouseDecember 3rd, 9:00 amAngel Rivera--------------------------------

📍 Ddot's House
December 3rd, 9:00 am
Angel Rivera
--------------------------------

I immediately woke up out of my sleep looking around confused as fuck to where I was. Then I remember Ddot's house.

These niggas was sleeping messy as hell. Jay's whole arm was on my face. I picked his arm up and gently placed it back down.

I got up off of the couch to go shower. I needed to go with my mom today so I could get enrolled in school. As I was walking towards the bathroom someone said something.

"Where you going?" DD said in a serious tone as he rubbed his eyes. "Home." I turned around and went to go shower leaving it at that.

Just because a nigga broke up with his girl don't mean he got to worry about me.

I

got out the shower, then brushed my teeth, washed my face, put on some lotion, and began to fix my hair.

DD came in the bathroom obviously waking up again. "I can take you home, I don't want you to be in harm's way."

I smiled at his sweet and considerate words. "Thanks, but I would've been alright." I start brushing my hair then glanced at the boy still half asleep.

"Come here." I said looking at his bed head. He moved out of the doorway and stood in front of me.

I grabbed my spray bottle and sprayed some water in his hair as I brushed it. He winced in pain "Chill, you hurting my shit."

I ignored his overdramatic self and continued brushing his hair. "All done" I smiled but he was mugging me.

I followed him out of the bathroom as we headed towards the door. "You sure you don't wanna change?" He said furrowing his eyebrows.

"What wrong with this?" I said raising a brow to find out what he was going on about now.

(Her fit + her red puffer jacket: