♡ 14 ♡

📍 DD'S House , NYJanuary 7, 7:00Angel Rivera--------------------------

📍 DD'S House , NY
January 7, 7:00
Angel Rivera
--------------------------

Today was Jay's birthday and everything has been going good. I wasn't to sure about this plan and I thought it wouldn't work but it actually was doing well.

Me, Notti, DD, and Ddot had just left a jewelery store, we got Jay a watch and a necklace that said 'OY'.

DD looked inside the bag, "Shii, if he don't want this, I'll sure take it" he said.

I quickly grabbed the bag from him just in case he had any plans and he mugged me. "Y'all two quit playing before you break the shit" Notti said rolling his eyes.

We continued to walk back to the house in silence.

Once we made it in I walked to Dd's room and put Jay's gift away then I walked back out.

"Yo Angie we gon try to play cars with Amiri again" Notti said sideying Amiri, "Wanna play?"

"Yeah" I say a bit apprehensive because of last time. I get down on the carpet and grab a car.

"Ok y'all come to my house" Amiri said pointing to where we needed to go. Me and Notti nodded and drove over there.

"What we gon do?" Notti asked as he pulled up to Amiri's house.

"Make a cake" He said.

"Aight" I said, Amiri pointed to another part of the carpet.

"This is the kitchen" We all drove over to that area and got started.

"Ok we need 3 eggs" I told Amiri, he looked over at Notti.

"Can you get the eggs?" He asked.

"Sure" Notti said acting like he got some eggs.

He pretended to hand them to Amiri causing Amiri to sigh and shake his head. "You dropped them, now we need 3 more"

Notti sighed and grabbed some more eggs and gave them to Amiri, "Happy now?" He asked and Amiri nodded.

Amiri handed me the eggs and I pretended to mix them. "Ok, now we need 1 cup of flour" I said.

"Here" Notti said handing Amiri the cup of flour. Amiri looked at him annoyed, "Nigga this ain't a cup."

"Come on Amiri, let's go watch TV" Melz said mouthing to us, "No more cars."

"Shit, fine by me" Notti said getting up as I got up with him.

"Nah what you do to that boy, he straight targeting you" I laughed.

"Ion know" Notti shrugged as the door unlocked causing Me and Notti to look over there.

Jay and Mama Osama walked in and closed the door behind them. "Happy O day" Me and Notti said in unison.

"Thanks mhs" Jay said hugging us, "Tryna go live before we leave?" He asked and we nodded.

We all sat down on the couch as Jay propped his phone up on the coffee table as he started the live.

"Hey guys" He said as we waved.

User: Who's that girl??? I've been seeing her with y'all alot lately.

User: idk but she better back off of both of my mans

User: Where's DD?

"Yall this Angel" Jay said putting his arm around me, "Yea she really our sis fr" Notti said doing the same.

User: y'all stop asking for DD damn, this Jay's live at least wish him a Happy Birthday first

"Thank you" Jay said reading the comment.

"Aight y'all we off this, it's time to go" Notti said getting up.

"Byee" I said as Jay ended the live, "Smh they swear we they mans so bad" he said.

"Anyways time for them birthday licks" I said smiling causing Dd and Ddot to come running down the hall.

"Aight, we ready" DD said out of breath.

"If y'all punch me to hard I'ma knock tf out of all y'all" Jay said pointing at the four of us.

We all punched him 18 times then pinched him for good luck. "Aight now go get my gift so we can go" He said opening the door.

I ran back to Dd's room and grabbed the bag then I came back and opened the door, locking it behind me.

After we all got finished eating at the restaurant, it was time for Jay to open his gifts. First, he opened mama Osama's it was a key and some clothes, and sneakers.

He looked at the key confused but he just decided to just shrug it off and finish opening the rest of the gifts.

He opened Luis' gift next and it was a new phone, then Melz's and Amiri's, which was a necklace and a bracelet, then he opened me, Notti, Ddot, and Dd's gift, which was the OY necklace and a watch.

"Thanks y'all, I really appreciate it" He said giving us all a hug as he put his things back up.

"Alright now grab the keys" Mama Osama said smiling, Jay furrowed a brow but just shrugged and did what she said.

We grabbed Jay's gifts as we followed them out the door. "Click the unlock button" Mama Osama smiled as Jay pressed the button.

We heard a car make an unlock beep noise and Jay went around the corner to find it, now knowing what the keys were for.

"This shit clean asl, thank you mama." Jay said hugging her, "I love you so much"

"I love you too mijo, now go drive your car" She said releasing from the hug.

"Y'all coming?" He asked us as he started walking back to his car.

"Nah I'm tired I'm going home" Melz said following Mama Osama back to her car.

"Gotta go to the stu, but I'll see you later mh" Jstar said as he made his way to his car.

"I got work, so I'll see you tomorrow" Luis said, leaving me, Notti, Ddot, and Dd.

"I'm coming Jay" I said getting in the passenger side and closing the door behind me.

"Me too" Notti said as he ran to the car with DD and Ddot following close behind.

--------------------------------------

Just a lil filler chapter for Jay's birthday, ts late asf I started writing this chapter on his birthday but I'm just now finishing it 😭.

Anyways hope y'all liked this chapter, cause you REALLY not gon like the next one.

Don't forget to vote and comment 🤞