♡ 16 ♡

📍 Deli , NYJanuary 7, 5:00 pmNobody's POV--------------------------------

📍 Deli , NY
January 7, 5:00 pm
Nobody's POV
--------------------------------

(Updating because I'm nice and it's my birthday)

Melz was in the car and even though it had only been a few minutes , she started to worry.

"Lemme jus go in and check on her" Melz quickly got out of the car but as she turned the corner her face displayed an expression of horror as if she was in a nightmare.

She quickly ran over to Angel's body, that seemed to be lifeless and sat down beside her. Melz called an ambulance as she sat with the girl, tears rolling down her face.

(NAH CAUSE WHY DID I EAT THAT, now finish the story mf 🙂)

Just minutes later the ambulances' sirens could be heard on the next street over , and soon enough they had gotten to the the girls and put Angel on a stretcher.

They loaded her up into the ambulance and drove off in a hurry. Melz called her mom as she got in the car , heading to the hospital.

♡ David Reyes : December 7 , 5:06 ♡

We were all chilling in my room , rolling up , playing the game until my mom burst in. We all immediately looked up at her and she was crying.

"What's wrong?" I said as we all hugged her to calm her down.

"Angie got stabbed, we need to go" she said as she left the room to grab her keys and purse.

"WTF SHE JUS SAY ?" Ddot said loading up his gun and shoving his ski in his pocket.

"Oh we on bad timing , bet . " Notti said doing the same.

"Rs , we getting back for Angie" Jay said repeating after them and I did the same cause whoever this mf was they don't know what was coming for them.

We arrived at the hospital to see Melz already sitting down and waiting for her so we just came in and sat beside her.

Everything was just silent. I couldn't even think straight at the moment but then I noticed someone was missing , Ddot.

I went outside and saw him smoking by the bench outside.

"You aight ?" I said noticing how stressed out he looked.

"Hell no." He said sitting down on the bench.

I ain't even realize how Ddot felt. He knew Angie since they were little and I only knew her for 2 months.

I sat down beside him and just didn't say anything at all so I wouldn't piss him off.

About an hour or two after me and Ddot came inside they said we could see her.

As we headed to the room I stopped dead in my tracks. Notti turned around and noticed.

"What's wrong?" He asked raising a brow.

"We gotta call Angie's mom." I said realizing now that once Angie's mom found out , Angie was gonna be in trouble.

"Oh shit." He said putting his hand over his mouth.

"Let me go call her" I said sighing and going outside as Notti nodded and went to the room Angie was in.

I dialed her number and the phone rang about 2 times before she answered. "Hello?" She said.

"You need to come to the hospital" I said just getting to the point.

"Why? What happened David?" She asked as I heard her already grabbing her keys and putting her stuff on.

"Angie got stabbed..." I said and I didn't even hear a response all I heard was a beep initializing that she hung up. I knew she still needed the address so I just texted it to her.

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked inside as I shook my head, "Man, I'd hate to be Angie right now" I said going inside her room.

-----------------------------

A/N

Welp... I told yall Angie running away wouldn't work out 🤷🏽‍♀️

Anyways hope you liked this chapter

Don't forget to vote and comment

Byeee