♡ 7 ♡

📍Angel's house, NYDecember 20 , 8:00pmEva (ion know her last name)------------------------------------

📍Angel's house, NY
December 20 , 8:00pm
Eva (ion know her last name)
------------------------------------

"Yeah, she's wearing her baby blue dress so make sure DD either wears a baby blue suit or a baby blue corsage." I said to Notti on the phone.

"Aight, see you at the dance ma." Notti said which gave me butterflies.

"See you." I said quickly ending the call so Angel wouldn't get to suspicious of how long I was gone.

As soon as I got in the room Angel asked "So, what did she say?"

"Who- Ohhh, she said alright." I said quickly sitting down because I was dead about to blow it.

"You ready to dance with Ethan tomorrow?" She asked grinning at me.

"I think I have enough confidence for it now." I said.

"Good, y'all are gonna look so cute tomorrow and so will Janine and Ddot." She said laying down on her bed. I guess she was about to go to sleep.

"Yeah, you'll be alright though right?" I said acknowledging the fact that she believed she didn't have anyone to go with.

"Mhm, I'ma be fine, y'all won't slow dance forever so we can dance together for the other songs." She said starting to drift off to sleep.

I didn't say anything else so she would be able to sleep peacefully.

"Girl have you seen my earrings?!" Janine said as we all scattered around Angel's room trying to get ready.

"No, I'm tryna find my necklace, but check in the vanity drawer." Angel said looking in her sheets.

"Angie" I said tossing her the necklace from her vanity drawer then I went through it again. "No earrings though."

"Oh found them, they were in my bag." Janine said putting the hoop earrings on.

"Good, so everybody has everything?" Angel said checking on us.

"Yup, come on before we're late to our own dance." I said laughing.

We got an Uber to the dance and it made it there in the nick of time.

We immediately made our way to the gym looking at how well we decorated.

"Damn, I didn't know we did this well." Janine said looking in awe.

"Yeah, all thanks to Eva." Angel said smiling at me.