♡ 8 ♡

📍Dd's house, NY
December 22, 7:00 am
Angel Rivera
------------------------------------

I sat up hearing music blasting. Once I saw where it was coming from my face formed a mug.

"Nigga it's 7 in the morning and yo ass blasting that ghetto shit." I said turning my phone on for the time.

"My bad ma," DD said turning the tv down. "Did you sleep good?"

"Yeah," I said pulling the covers off of me. DD started to set up the game so he could play 2k.

"Where you going ma?" He said not even turning around to see me moving. So I'm guessing I was moving pretty loud.

"To call my mom and tell her I'm over here so she won't trip." I said opening the door.

"GYATT" I was wearing one of Dd's shirts and some boy ethikas. I quickly turned around and rolled my eyes at the boy and faced him as I closed the door so he couldn't see my ass.

I went into the kitchen and went to my mom's contact so I could call her.

There was a woman in the kitchen cooking breakfast who I assumed was Dd's mom.

Notti was in the living room watching movies with Eva and Amiri.

Their mom noticed me and said,"Oh hi, you must be Angel. David is always talking about you, you're really pretty."

"Thank you, you're too, and David talks about me?" I said acting confused at the last part.

Then Dd quickly came out the room. "No the hell I don't" he said side eying his mom.

"Ma, can I do it?" Melz said walking in the kitchen. I wanted to see what she was talking about doing so I stayed and watched this play out.

Melz hit Dd on the back of his neck. "Stop allat cussing lil boy." She said before joining Notti, Eva, and Amiri in the living room.

He rubbed the back of his neck wincing in pain as he mugged in Melz's direction.

"You wanna help me cook Angel?" Dd's mom asked me.

"Yes, I just need to call my mom first." She nodded and I sat down at the table.

DD came and sat across from me at the table. His eyes were low and red so I could tell he was high.