♡ 5 ♡

📍Angel's apartmentDecember 19, 6:45 amAngel Rivera-------------------------------------

📍Angel's apartment
December 19, 6:45 am
Angel Rivera
-------------------------------------

I woke up and looked at my phone. I sighed as I forgot to turn my phone off of silent so I didn't hear my alarm.

The weekend flew by fast. We all met Ddot's girlfriend, her name is Janine and she's really sweet. Luckily she goes to our school so I get a new friend.

I quickly got in the shower, lotioned myself, put on my outfit:

Then I bushed my teeth and washed my face. I went over to my vanity to do some light makeup and put my jewelry on.

As I was putting on my necklace my phone started buzzing. I grabbed it and across the screen the words

Incoming facetime call from: Blu🥴

I started cheesing like a mother fucker as I answered the phone, not showing my face.

"Hello?" I said not looking at the phone that was laying down.

"Hey, wyd?" Cblu asked noticing my face wasn't in the camera.

"Nun just getting ready for school." I said putting some lipgloss on while checking the time. '7:10' I had 20 more minutes.

"Aight, you tryna link?" He said now walking somewhere with his phone.

"I'll think about it just send me the location after school." I shrugged now getting up and grabbing my keys off of the hook.

"And when do that end?" He genuinely asked causing me to raise a brow as I went out the door locking it behind me.

"You'n go to school or something?" I said still very much confused.

"Nah I'm good on allat." I pursed my lips at him.

He laughed at my facial expression, "Why you look like that?"

"Cause yo ass is laid up not going to school while I gotta go." I said mugging him.

"But anyways school ends at 3." I said and with that we said our goodbyes and hung up.