12-24-22

Okay I was at the elementary school again and I was still the same age as now and I had the same classes.

 So it was time for lunch so I went through the hallways and I found Mist and we're talking and I think we were walking through the hallways while we talked cause that what we do normally yk? And then we reach his English class and he starts walking in the doorway and instead if it being HIS English teacher its actually MY English teacher for some reason. 

So he starts walking in but he pauses halfway through the doorway and for some reason i'm like "I can come. Please? Miss Vocabulary likes me." And then he walks out of the doorway and keeps going through the hallway so I follow him until he stops in a different line and I'm trying to talk to him about something since he hasn't said a word since we were at Miss Vocabulary's classroom and this motherfucker SLAPS ME. TWICE. AND THEN HE FUCKING RUNS FOR IT.

So in my head I'm like "damn okay then" and I walk outside to go to lunch and I find Ghost and Ghost is like talking to someone else so I just stand to their side slightly behind them until the other person walks away and I say something but I'm not actually sure what it was and Ghost says I'm sassy right now, and I go "Yeah well I just got slapped in the face twice so that's why." And Ghost goes "Oh," and then we walk to lunch and I wake up.

So. Is that friendship gonna end badly or something? Is that what that means? Mist is one of my best friends :c