ᰔ!~Fun In The Forest~!ᰔ

Venezuela X Philippines  X Colombia

Introducing ;

Fun In The Forest

Theme ;

Smut   ,   Yandare   ,   BL  ,  Gore

Requested By ;

pssrine

Enjoy !

                          ʚ𖤐◈𖤐ɞ

Philips P.O.V;

It was a Normal day! Hearing the bird's chirping, people having an great time, and Me in the park reading my favorite book peacefully.

I was just having an peaceful time reading my favorite book, Until..

"Heya Phil!" An deep but joyful voice was heard.

I flinched at the sudden call of my name, I looked to my side to see Colombia heading towards me.

"O-oh hi Colombia.." I stuttered my words.

"Just wanna ask.. Wanna go to the mall? My friend Venezuela is there waiting for me, and just to mention. )He wanted to meet you!" Colombia asked to me as he placed both of his hands on his hips.

"Sure I guess! Besides I have no one right now soo.. Why not?" I replied, closing my book with one hand.

"Great! Cmon we do not wanna be late ehehe,!" Colombia chuckled and pulled my hand at the same time, We both ran towards Colombia's green Lamborghini.

I hopped in at the passenger seat behind, while Colombia hopped in the drivers seat.

Colombia started the car and drove towards the mall where Venezuela is.

Colombia and I were having an small conversation while he was driving.

"Soo, Phil it's actually been a long time since we met hm?" Colombia said while focusing on the road.

"Yep it was very very Long actually, I think the last time we met was when ASEAN held an meeting for all Asian countries.." I replied, though I heard Colombia chuckle.

"Correct! I see that you still remember it aswell." Colombia said right after he chuckled.

"Oh wait! Phil I forgot to mention.. How's you're harem?" Colombia said, but when he mentioned about my harem his voice lowered down to an sad like tone.

"ehh they are fine, but they won't stop bothering me! Always asking me out on dates even when I'm tired.." I answered with an obvious annoyed tone.

"Pft... Oh really? Heh.. they never changed didn't they?" Colombia replied to me.

"Oops! I didn't notice that we are already near the mall !" Colombia said, though it was true none of us noticed that we were already almost near an mall.

Colombia parked his Lamborghini in the parking spot and unlock Ed the door for the both of us.

Colombia got out first, as he opened the car door for me.. He offered an hand to me.

"Come on My Amar~" he said to me, I didn't know what the last word he said but ehh, who cares about it?

I accepted the hand that he offered.

Colombia closed the door of his own green Lamborghini as soon as I hopped out.

We both started walking to the mall entrance.