~Mʏ Wɪғᴇ~

Phil's fit ⇧

Phil's fit ⇧

Phils makeup ⇩

S

panish empires fit ⇩

This would be kinda short so don't complain plz

And yes it would have parts!

~•~
no ones pov;

The big day is finally here..

the day where I'm gonna get married to my beloved Wife.

"Finally.. Just FINNALY!" Spanish empire shouted excitedly in his office room.

His wedding is already planned to be in the afternoon.

And it is currently 6;00 to be exact.

Spanish empire took his time on his desk thinking about the fantasies he can have with his Wife.

But then, someone knocked on Spanish empires door.

" come in.." Spanish empires Voice changed from excited to An bored  tone.

The servant entered the room with some manners of course.

" Sir, You and you're wife is being called down to the fitting room, the wedding would happen in 1 and a half hour. " the servant Reminded Spanish empire.

Spanish empire widened his eyes, he looked at his watch and it sure is true.

He was gonna be late to his most prized and waited day!

He won't accept that..!

Spanish empire quickly stood up and followed his servant who was gonna lead him the way to the men's fitting room.

Spanish empire then walked past his wife's fitting room, he took a little sneak peak and Wow..

Spanish empire started to blush hard, his wife looks like an real goddess..

But Spanish empire just shaked his  head to try and shake away his thoughts, he then continued to follow his servant who was already 2 meters far.

His servant stopped in front of the groom's fitting room.

His servant bowed down to him before leaving him alone.

Spanish empire opened the door hiding his Ecstatic self.

And there it was.. Spanish empires outfit for his wedding.

Then his male servants started to measure his body to make sure Spanish empires outfit would for him well.

His male servants then handed the outfit to Spanish empire Giving and sign that it's time that he can wear it now.

Spanish empire quickly took the clothes and went to the fitting area.

~•~

Spanish empire came out with an Marvelous and handsome look.

Spanish empire was then leader to the church on where his wedding would be happening in.

He stood there on the left side of the priest, he waited there patiently.

His heart beating so quickly, it was like dancing and forcing to come out..

He waited there for his upcoming future wife.

And it finally came..

His wife had arrived at the entrance.

It was finally happening..

His dream lover is There, walking slowly towards him, holding a bouquet of Majestic flowers.

And an white veil to cover his wife's Pretty face.

And the outfit that Spanish empires wife it wearing? Oh.. Spanish empire was the one who picked it for his wife!

Spanish empire had regained his thoughts and self, and it was very close..

His wife is only a few steps away before he can reach the priest and stand right in front of him.

And it happened, he, Spanish empire and his wife standing right in front of each other.

The priest then started talking.

~

" Spanish empire.. Are you willing to accept Philippines as you're beloved and Forever wife? "

" I do.."

" Philippines.. Are you also willing to accept Spanish empire to be you're Dear husband? "

" I.. Do. "

" Congratulations! You may kiss the bride! "

Spanish empire lifted Philips veil so he can see Phil's beautiful and pretty face.

Spanish empire closed his eyes and leaned in to kiss philip.

And Phil also closes his eyes and lets it happend.

Until an voice was heard in front of the entrance that made both Spanish empire and Philippines flinch and stop.

Everyone looked and it was..

" spain..? "

~•~

Yes. Yes..

You readers are experiencing 'drama'

Anyways, I would be watching k-drama and good romance drama's so I can plan ideas for the next chappie so..

Tootaloo !