Au no.2

Instead of an au explination, this sould be an au Chapter.

In this au, phil would be An young teacher.

~

Phillipines, the youngest teacher of all time.

Phil skipped grade 5 due to him anwsering questions so fast and it was  all Correct, and also him having high grades.

Phil skipped many grades in highschool making him go to college at the age of 18 already.

And because of phils ultra mega Shmega smart brain, he finsihed college at the age of 19.

And now, he is an teacher.

He was assigned to be the adviser of the students who were repeaters.

The students were 20-23 yrs old.

(the students are his harem ;))

As Phil entered the room for the first time, he of course introduced himself.

But as Phil was talking, he can feel and sense the eyes looking at him intensely, was there something on his face?

But no, those eyes that were looking at him was only staring for a different reason.

It was staring to Philips sexy, curvy body.

Phil just shrugged it off.

As Phil finished his introduction about him, he went on with their first
Subject.

Mathematics.

Phil; alright! So can anyone solve this Equation?

Phil pointed at the equation that was on the board that can be seen throughout the back.

| 2947294729462946926492749 + 01749273927492749274 - 9938729274 = ??? |

Phil saw the shockness on his students faces, but really, he was only joking.

Phil; oh! That was an mistake, Sorry.. Wrong equation, I am very sorry!

Phil erased the equation and wrote a whole new one.

| 1220 + 2452 - 52 = ??? |

Phil then spotted many hands raise up wanting to answer.

Phil; Alright! How about you Germany?

Germany; the anwser is 3700 sir.

Phil; Good job! And just for everyone to ask.. This is only an warm up!

Phil; anyways.. Now, what is 1112937937193729371937293729739273827392739173927392739173917392793729372937 + 9373972838293729472973927392737274927393837373737383838 - 9273728388383874927927492792748748273 = question mark?

The atmosphere of the whole classroom started to become awkward.

And Phil noticed that his student became pale, he didn't understand!

The question was easy.. Well.. For him!

Phil waited for at least one hand to raise up to answer.

But none had every raised.

Phil sighs and just decides to say the answer himself.

Phil; alright.. The anwser is--

But just as Phil was gonna say the answer, the bell rung.

Phil was annoyed buy just sighs again.

Phil; Well.. There goes the bell, go on and use you're free time before we all meet again for the next subject.

Phil watched as his students all stood up and left the room to hang out or do whatever they want outside around the hallways of the school.

Phil sat down at his desk chair and just did some paper work.

~

Phil heard the bell ring again, meaning class would start again.

Phil then waited patiently as his students went in one by one, or two by two.

As the students were now complete, Phil stood up and now continued his lesson for the next subject.

Phil; alright! Our next subject is science, now, Why are some people Very smart while some are very dumb?

Phil then saw a few hands raise wanting to anwser.

Phil then decided to choose Indonesia.

Phil; how about you Indonesia?

Indonesia; because they study?????

Phil; wrong. Because the smart ones had brains and aren't Lazy to do work, while the dumb ones like you all have no brains and are Very lazy to study and do work.

Phil smiled mockingly not caring that he just roasted his very own students that he is supposed to love and care for.

Phil; anyways, what functions can the brain do?

But as Phil was talking, the door opened to reveal soviet Union, the adviser of the section nearby.

Soviet; sir Philippines, can we please have an talk?

Phil nodded and walked with Soviet to the back row.

Phil then sat in Russias desk.

Russia was flushed at this point because of his hot Adviser that was now near him.

Phil then unnoticeably comb russias hair with his fingers.

Russia blushed so hard but he can't do anything about it because two teachers are there.

Soviet noticed it and already became jealous becas phil was doing that to his son instead of him!

Even if soviet was talking, his jealousy was still there, deep in him.

( I don't even know if this au made sense.. But who cares I already made it )