how i think on how they will respond if u said that ur gay

Caption ↑↑

Anyways;

America - Oh Same!

China - do I care?

Russia - Kay..

Canada - okay?

NZ - I don't care.

Aussie - meh,

Belarus - *thumbs up then walk away*

Kazakhstan - Okay bye *fly's away*

Ukraine - *looks at you dead serious and just walks away aswell*

Finland - *looks at you and just nodded*

Estonia - *didn't even notice you*

Denmark - um, kay????

Iceland - 👌

Greenland -  .  .  .

Ussr - *didnt hear you and instead was scrolling through pics of phil that he secretly took and found in his phone gallery*

Spanish empire - *busy in the phone while calling with phil*

Third Reich - *was instead too busy glaring at Spanish empire bcuz of jealousy*

Poland -  *looks at you then goes back to glaring at Spanish empire*

Spain - *didn't care about what you said and was busy planning on how to kill his father*

Venezuela - 👍

Russian empire - *looks at you then goes back to planning ways on how to kill the others so he can have phil all by himself*

German empire - *doesn't care about u not, with 1 bit*

Germany - *didnt even look or talk to you because he was helping Spain to plan more and smart ways to kill Spanish empire*

The others - *didn't even look at you not care about what you said but some did say something to you but it's only an 'okay, Kay, 👍'*

Fine😭

I admit I kinda like countryhumans knowing the reader but I only like it if it's not ch x reader and instead they envied the reader like frenemies, and still cares about Philip more even if you are asking for help or comfort none will come except phil.

Phil is the only one in the whole fandom that care and look after you with true care about you as normal friends no love between the reader and the countryhumans in my Au.

Sorry for the countryhumans x reader ships👌

The main character and always will be main is Philippines! Not you ❤