Yandare posts No.2

*Soviet was spying on his son that was hanging out with Phil, he was also listening to their conversation*

Russia: hey Phil? Wanna do it again later tonight?

Phil: do again what tho?

Russia: Sex.

Phil: oh, sure! What time though?

Russia: maybe 9;10 ?

Phil: sure! But you better not be that rough like before!

Russia: pft, Andddd... nope!

Phil: ugh.

Russia: heh, you look so cute when you're angry my sunshine, oh sorry.. I forgot, you can be and look cute wig any emotions!

Phil: S-shut up..

Russia: aww, he little sunshine is mad?? Will an kiss make it all up hm?

Phil: .. Fine

*Russia leaned in to kiss Phil while Phil Just lets him do it*

*then the both of hem started making out* ( they were in an alleyway btw )

*Soviet was watching, his eyes twitched, he was in rage.. He was jealous*

*Russia broke the kiss letting he both of them breathe*

Russia: you're lips are delicious sunshine~

*Phil just looked away*

Russia: heh, sorry my sunshine but I gotta go rn.. Father is probably waiting for me.

Phil: oh.. Okay then, bye I guess.

*Russia just waved and winked at Phil then walked away*

*Phil was about to follow because he was also gonna leave but.. An hand grabbed and pulled him to an more darker part of the alleyway*

*Phil couldn't quite see but he recognized him*

Phil: sir s-soviet..?

*Soviet covered phils mouth*

Soviet: little one.. Do Not Go with my son later on, go with me Instead.

Soviet: and also, did you know how much humans I have to murder just for you?

Phil: ...

Soviet: little one, I love you so much that it hurts.. Watching you love my son hurts, just be with me instead..?

*Phil had no choice but to nod, Soviet took his hand off his mouth to key him breathe for abit, but rough lips started to kiss him*

*Soviet kissed Phil Passionately, Phils eyes we're wide open but he was sin pleasure, he couldn't even do nothing about it.. So he just went in the kiss and slowly closed his eyes*

*phils and soviet's tounges danced together, Phil Circuling his hands on soviet's neck*

*the both of them made out long enough*

*later on, Phil was now riding soviet's dick on the car.. On the way to their house*

*but before they arrived, Phil quickly got off and Soviet also shoved in an vibrator to Phils little tight hole and put it to max*

*and when they arrived Soviet carried Phil to his room and continued to fuck there*

End