movies

Kkk, del, and martial sitting on an bench Having to do nothing.

So technically and obviously They are BORED.

Phil Walks back with sum snacks and drinks for them to eat.

* they are gonna go to the movies but its still closed so they are still waiting for the others to arrive, The Spanish family, Russian family, ASEAN family, English family, and German family*

Phil didnt noticed that he walked infront of them, Phil then crouched down putting and placing their snacks and drinks on the ground to organize it bcuz when he was walking back, the snacks and drinks got mixed together.

* he had to fix it! He is an tidy person Remember? *

KKK then looked in Philips direction only to see..

Phil's Blue laced panties..

Philip was only wearing an mini Skirt and an blue blouse on, he had forgot to wear some cycling shorts before heading out.

KKK had an nosebleed, and his face got even redder.

Martial and del noticed Their father's sudden change, so both of them looked the same direction where kkk was looking.

And holy, they saw the same thing.

Then both of them also Had an nosebleed and turned, Beet red.

Then all of the others had arrived, they all saw the scene of The maharlika family ( except for Phil ) having an nosebleed and Their face was soon red from blushing.

Then all of them looked at the same direction of the 3 Filipinos, And..

Damn, all of them was having an nosebleed and their faces was red as Heck!

Then all of them took out their phones and was about to take an Photo of it.

But phil turned his face to the side, so they all have to act like they were actually busy or doing something on their phones while covering their faces.

Phil shrugged it off and continued fixing The snacks and drinks into their proper Places.

Then the Harem Behind phil quickly took many Many, i mean MANY pictures of it Making their gallery full of those pictures with the rest of the photos they secretly took..

( let's be all honest, the Sunshine harem has their gallery full With photos and videos of philip )

* after the movie, Phil got creampied and got fucked so hard, his stomach was So dang full of cum, and his pussy was dripping from cum as well *

End.