Valentine's special

Ik it's already late for valentines but I hope this will be good ❤❤

Philip was walking around the Park.

He was Smiling, and feeling so happy just by seeing the couples on picnic dates!

But he kinda got jealous.. He misses his boyfriends.

He just sighed and continued on his day around the park.

But then, he saw an tall shadow behind him.

Phil turned around to see Spanish empire, he was smiling and already looking down to him.

Spanish empire offered an hand requesting to lead Philip somewhere without talking.

Phil got the sign and Accepted the hand.

Spanish empire Instead Carried Phil in an bridal style way, before actually running off somewhere Phil ad probably didn't went nor had seen before.

Spanish empire ran to the sakura and cherry blossom trees section of the park, he ran and ran  while Phil was looking around at the beauty of the sakura trees and cherry blossoms in his left and right sides.

Spanish empire smiled at Phil before speeding up.

Phil felt like he was in an vehicle!

Spanish empire then slowed then until finally stopping to their destination.

Phil looked around and it was An.. butterfly exhibit!

An glass cage forming an shape of an igloo, inside is where the many different types of butterfly's all around the world flys around.

Phil was already happy!

But someone tapped Phil's shoulder from behind making Phil turned around.

Philips whole harem Was kneeling down before him with Flowers and chocolates in both of their hands.

Phil starts to tear up with happiness a little because of the scene that is happening right infront of him.

Phil Then accepted all of the Gifts but they were too many, so Phil Got covered in flowers and Chocolates.

The harem freaked put a little thinking Phil was suffocating inside of the flowers and chocolates pile, but signed in relief and calmed down when they saw phil getting back up with laughter of joy and happiness.

The harem Helped Phil to get out of the pile before the all of them gave Phil kisses on his lips,cheeks, forehead, or neck.

Phil replied back by giving his harem Kissedbon their cheeks as well.

Phil and his harem had an very fun time together!

Despite the harem giving death glares to each other..

But let's not forget, it was the best Valentine's day For Philip!

End.

Just pretend its still February plz..

And yes its short.

Now bai!

OɴᴇSʜᴏᴛs Fᴏʀ Tʜᴇ Sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ Hᴀʀᴇᴍ ★☆★On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara