Au No.1

Alr i did one of these in my old version of this book.

Buttt im gonna do more of my Au's

Anygays, starting off with fnaf!

Soo, i did talk about phil as ballora right?

But im ganna do an newer versiojbof it rn.

So like, that one scene in sister location where you have to crawl to an room, but you have to survive ballora but to do that, you have to like listem to the song bcuz she can hear youre breathing and movements right?

phil as ballora would also have those abilities but his other features? it would be different.

Phil would wear an ocean blue and some baby blue details short skirt and corset instead of an tutu and an ballerina type corset.

And Phil would more be like an singer instead of an dancer.

Also yes, Phil would also twirl around like ballora but not that much, only when he is activated and is performing for the kids.

And Philips voicelines would be in the following;

"You are here with me, Aren't you?"

"What are you doing in my gallery.."

"would you like to listen to my singing..?"

"Lower you're breathing.. I'm getting disturbed and irritated by it.."

"Show yourself.."

"I can hear you very well.. You are in the left, am i right...?

"please come closer to me.. I can put on an show for you Sweetie."

"I don't want to hurt you.. But I get irritated and annoyed very fast."

There's more but I will post it on the next chapter ig?

But comment you're opinion in my Au!