woah phil.

Philip was just in his room watching sum tiktok.

Though, he forgot that the door was opened slightly.

But he came across the new trend of the collide dance, he was indeed interested.

Phil then decided to try it.

He is wearing an skirt btw.

Phil looked at the video like 2 times before trying it completely.

But Phil was so distracted about the dance that he didn't even notice that half of his harem is there in his door.

Especially the old countries! All of them were recording Phil as he tried and tried then eventually got it.

Some time later Philips whole sunshine harem is now there, like I said all of them is recording Phil.

They all watched Phil do it perfectly and nicely.

Philips skirt Was just so short that they can already see Phil's blue laced panties... It was So So So! Delicious for them.

After a few minutes Phil heard an creak in the floorboards behind him so he stopped and turned around.

But.. No one was there?

Until the lights suddenly powered off.

Phil was indeed scared, but also isn't at the same time.. Because he knows damn well that this is His harems tactic for him whenever they want pleasure and love with Phil.

"Alright, I know this is just an tactic guys. Just come out already?" Phil said boredly crossing his arms.

Phil turned around, and there they are!

"You guys recorded and watched me didn't y'all?" Phil said obviously trying to make then fess up.

"Uhhhhh, No..?" America said making it so damn obvious because of his kind of tone.

Phil already caught them.

"Just go on and fess up already, I won't give the pleasure and love you guys want if you won't do it" Phil said while turning around about to leave.

Silence passed the whole room.

"No one? Fine! I will leave then." Phil said walking to the door.

"Wait! Fine.. Yes we did." They all confessed, Phil grinned a little bit then turned around once again.

"Aww, but I was already near the door though! Maybe later darlings~" phil replied placing his hand on the door knob.

But when Phil was about to open the door and leave.. Large hands pulled and pushed him to the bed, those same hands were also used to lock the door.

Phil definitely didn't expect that, was his harem really that hungry right now?

Phil opened his eyes with the obvious pain of the large hands, but as soon as his eye vision cleared.. He saw that all of them were now shirtless.

He blushed because like, all of them?

Who the fuck can be able to walk tomorrow by that?

Suddenly The top three countries america, china, and Russia made an move to Phil first.

Then it all repeats with different countries over and over again.

Flesh slapping aggressively against each other.

Loud moans and groans.

Pleads and begs for someone to slow down or stop.

Were all in the room.

The helpers, maids, and Butler's will probably can't sleep the whole night because of them.

The sun already was shining and they were still going at it.

Phil was sleeping while his harem were still fucking him.

Welp.. Phil learned an new lesson, never Ever dance with an short skirt on and when the door is open.

Phils legs were so numb that he had to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner in the bed!

Once Phil can walk, his whole harem will get an hard and harsh smack later on.

And belive it or not.

Phil got pregnant!

Because of the overnight fucking Phil actually got pregnant.

Now they have an family of their own!

But they still fucked and eventually got 25 or more children now.

And nah, their house is big asf like 1b or more can fit it there.

So maybe if Phil agrees, they will have 150 more children or just 100. But the highest chance to Phil agreeing is 50.

They can handle that much children alright?

There's literally 200+ fathers and 1 sexy af momm-- uh I mean.. Mom.