whos phils daddy?

*Phil and his whole harem is in an large af kitchen cooking for their wedding feast later on*

*Phil had an plan, and Mischievous plan!*

Phil: hey daddy can you get me an spoon?

*Philips whole harem reached for an spoon*

*as the whole harem looked at each other and realized that all of them went to get the spoon.. They broke into an argument*

Soviet; oi, move out of the way you fuck heads, I'm Russian Daddy so shoo.

Katipunan: what about you move out of the way huh? Im his real daddy so you go on and shoo!

Third reich: And I'm German Daddy, so the both of you can go and fuck you're self's.

China: shut up you old mans, I am The daddy so go on and shush the three of you.

UK: shush, I am english daddy! So, the FOUR of you can go on and shoo yourselfs.

Russia: father, Phil met me first so I am the original and real Russian daddy.

Germany: .... Father wtf? I'm the reason you met Philip remember? So I am the real German daddy! Not you.

*the others was death staring at each other*

*the whole harem eventually got out of the kitchen and went outside to fight there, bcuz they know if they ruin the kitchen.. They won't get any more kisses or cuddles OR anything from Phil*

Phil: oops.. (´º∀º`)