Ideas No. 1

Imagine Phil being an mermaid, who sings in the middle of the night.

Phils comfort isn't in the daylight, he prefers watching the moon instead.

The comfort on just singing while it's night is better, in the day, the attention will just be all to you.

Phil doesn't like it for some reason.

First, Phil isn't comfortable with that many people, even if they are complimenting or praising his singing, Phil would still be annoyed.

Second, because of Philips features that makes him look like an girl, many girls that he met before were all just freaking jealous of him that they wouldn't stop annoying him.

And lastly, the main reason on why Phil is uncomfortable with the attention, it's because of the men old grown who kept giving him strange looks.

Phil sang happily, The peace and quiet he just loves.

But Phil didn't know that he was alone beneath the dark sky covered with shiny bright stars and of course, the moon who now gives light instead of the sun.

~

( the countries houses are kinda close to where Phil is singing )

The ASEAN countries, who lives within the leadership and rules of ASEAN.

They all couldn't sleep because of the tune that was so beautiful that they didn't want it to end.

But they didn't know that not only them had heard, but even the rest of the countries that was near them all.

But it still didn't stop there, even the old countries had heard it.

Out of their confusion, they all got dressed and got out of their houses to try and find out on  where the the lovely tune of a voice is coming from.

They all then met up in front of the waters of the sea.

They then saw him, they saw where he sound was coming from.

An wave of shockness seems like to overcome them when they saw me mermaid..

Mermaids were just rumours and Mythical creatures that they kept hearing about, but they didn't know that they were actually real.

The mermaid that was singing was just proof and exact evidence that they are real.

They thought it was woman at first, but when they got near, they noticed the short hair and now knows that it's an male.

But Phil then stopped singing, because of his sudden instincts, he felt something near him.

Phil then turned around and saw them all, Phil quickly jumped back into the waters, the sound of the waters splash was heard, he fears that they will bring harm and danger to him.

"Hey, Wait! We won't hurt you.." Israel managed to blurt out.

Phil slowly rose up from the waters and started to swim back to them, their aura and words seems.. Friendly.

Even if Phil was now in front of them, he still didn't speak an single thing.

"What's your name bud?" ASEAN said.

"Ph-philippines.." Phil mumbled lowly, but even so, ASEAN still heard it, along the the few other countries that was now also near Phil.

" Lovely to meet you~ " Spanish empire shoved ASEAN away from Phil, and took Philips right hand and kissed it.

Phil flushed and just shakes his head and looked down.

"Oh.. How rude of ASEAN for not intruducing himself, now any of us, Names Spanish empire by the way, and that one right over there is grumpy empire, hideous empire, Ugly empire, and *blah blah blah*"

Spanish empire said pointing to Soviet Union, Japanese empire, and third reich.

Phil giggled at the sudden hilarious names while the rest of the countries that Spanish empire introduced to Phil is literally and obviously annoyed.

But Spanish empire just chuckled at Phils reaction and said something to him again.

"Just kidding! They are actually *blah blah blah*" Spanish empire then introduced their real names.

Phil was starting to get comfortable with them all, his bad thoughts about them was slowly Dissapearing like dirt that has been blown by the strong winds.

After some time, all of them were talking to Phil wanting to hangout with him.

And for the first time, Phil hates to admit, but he actually likes the attention for them all!

Maybe Phil likes the attention and being complimented or praised by people he actually knows and can call 'friends'.

~

This idea is actually quite good.. I'll just make this an series but not an book heh!