kitty phil

Ah yes, an recreation!

Anyways, start the story..

~

Phil was just sitting in an park bemch near the pond that was filled with warm water, and lily pads for the frogs to jump in and stay for an little while before eventually leaving and instead jumping in the water.

The Bright and shiny light of the sun was Surprisingly strong, which had been the main reason for the sunny day.

phil looked up and the shiny light Was now pointed at philips beautiful mismatched eyes as he Used his hand to try and cover the light from his eyes so he can atleast see.

Phil didnt complain though! He was used to it so.. i geuss its no problem right?

And instead closed his eyes and smiled.

If you a phil on what his favourite Kind of day is, he would answer; " Sunny and rainy! "

Phils reasons are always, ' its always peaceful and fun whenever those kinds of days come ' or ' i just love the peace and quite in those kinds of days! '

And honestly, no one blames phil for having those anwsers, everyone already knows that phil is the original ball of sumshine, no Man or woman can ever change him.

Thats also the main reason why phil received an harem! In truth, phil didn't really know on how they fell inlove and got interested in him.

But it was An blessing.

The love that phil has been getting, the cuddles and hugs everyday, the sweet and loving kisses and smooches every morning and every night before his sleeps in his comfortable and soft slumber.

Philip was really lucky, And all of us knows it.

But suddenly, the meows of an kitten was Heard in phils very ears, which made phil flinch and stop smiling to look around him to try and find on where the noicse came from.

Phil was looking in both of his sides to try and find the Sound, but phil flinched again when he felt the feeling of the soft and fluffy fur on his thighs.

Phil looked down and saw where the sounds and noise he heard, the sweet white kitten Was there, resting on phils Thighs.

"Awiee.. So you were the one who mads that noise? You lil cutie!" phil mumbled, phil did that in order to try to mo wake the little kitten up.

But even so, the little animal still woke up.

The kitten looked up at philip, and meowed at him.

" Aww! You lil cutie pie~ Eeek! I cant handle you're cuteness!!! " phil closed his eyes while both of his hands were on both of his cheeks.

But phil didnt know on what power this kitten had beneath its little soft paws.

The kitten then suddenly purred and pink fog covered both phil and kitten.

As the pink fog syarted to dissapear and fade away, no signs of the kitten were there.

But phil was there..

" PHIL TURNED TO AN CAT?! " Indoneisa and malaysia both screamed at the same time because of their Shockness.

While the others that were there has their mouths wide open or eyes that was also wide open orr both.

Cat phil Sat down and meowed before licking his paws.

All of them quickly fook out their phones and took many Many pictures of the cat phil that was sitting in an table.

But after a few seconds, phil finally transformed back to normal.

Actually.. Not Really normal.

Because phil transformed back to his normal looking self with cat ears and an tail.

Everyone has their noses bled out.

While phil sat there confused.

What will happen next..?