end??

Okay.. I had came back to read all the comments on my books. And uhm, I had second thoughts about it.

Half of the comments say that they are either traumatized or saying their opinion of the chapter, and most of the chapters I made are just.... Intense, or just have very bad grammar.

I appreciate and still agree with the comments even if they are like that but really, I don't actually hate people that likes female Philip or likes y/n ships, I just dislike the fact that most(not all) of the books that makes them the main character and gives them such an personality/attitude are just...somewhat Irritating?

It's just hard to explain.

And I'm being honest but I still love you guys no matter what!

But now that I think about it, I really Really think that I made such an huge mistake on all my books, especially this one.

I know I said that I'm thinking about it, but I'm just having second thoughts yknow?

Okay, I love all of you guys (both readers andy followers) for supporting me and stuff like that, but as the author of such books I need to make an decision to continue or end it.

Because I got a lot of
misunderstandings whether it's about my ships, or an random shit post I made.

And I'm sorry if the books I made are like this.. It's just that, I wanted to make a book expressing my thoughts and ships that I liked and loved!

I know I offended some people, maybe even half of you guys.. And im really sorry for it, but maybe everything really has an end? The dream of having an book with a lot of chapters is impossible, expressing my crazy self with my brainrots and shit thinking is done? The requests and every thing I tried to complete won't be continued?

I think this is an final goodbye, and the time to discontinue everything..

But I will still think about it, but for now.. goodbye to all of you! Thank you for reading and supporting my works..!

Bye-Bye..

(PS, I won't be leaving just yet, I will take even more time to think about everything so I won't be putting 'discontinued' in all of my books. this is only an goodbye for now)