pov's

Augustus pov***

We were greeted by an employee
"Welcome, this way please," he said and started walking towards a room he opened the door for us it was a conference room

We were greeted by an employee "Welcome, this way please," he said and started walking towards a room he opened the door for us it was a conference room

I and dad sat on one side and the employee on the other side. " so Mr ---" I started not knowing his name "Owen sir " he told " yeah right so Mr. Owen, why is it that we are seeing you instead of your CEO? Do you think that we are not important ??? " I asked him
"That is not true sir, Ms. Amate sent me here as I am the main designer for our project. We at Amate look for the best interest of our clients. Ms. Amate thinks I would be the best at explaining the project to you " he said calmly but I could tell he was shaking inside, I was about to reply when the same girl from before knocked on the door and walked in. "I am sorry to disturb the meeting, I will have to borrow Owen for a few minutes," she said apologizing  I was about to scold them for the treatment they were giving us but dad said, "no problem child " she nodded and whispered something in Owen's ears, colors left his face " this is the contracts you can read it, I will send my assistant he will help you if you have any doubts,"  he said " now please excuse me I will be back after meeting with boss " he continued giving a weak smile and mumbled " if I am not fired " to himself but both I and dad heard it.

" What was that," I asked dad " I don't know whatever it was must be big, " dad said, just then the door opened a girl, sorry a make-up box entered. " Augustus," she said coming too close to me " that Mr.Gomez for you," I said " oh, come on babe don't be so mean," she told, what babe "Excuse me," I said pushing her away. And dad was there just laughing silently why do I get deja vu? I remember this happened when I was a kid. The difference was I was in dad's place and he was in mine. " what do you know about amate " I asked her FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON. " you mean that kid, she never comes to the office, works from home every time, but I guess you are lucky apparently she came today " she said. And that explains the ' lift scenario '
" I think it's better if Owen guides us," dad said "oh please he went to her office on her first day, there is no way he's coming back, that bitch is known for being cold and gives no second chance," she said and for some reason, I was getting angry " she is your boss, " dad said this time. " a boss is supposed to be in the office was no so SHE IS NOT MY FUCKING BOSS" she replied

" but she pays for your fake ass face " we heard someone tell from behind we turned back to see Owen along with the girl and boy from the lift " oh you are not fired yet honey?," she asked "where is my assistant I told him to be here," Owen asked completely ignoring her question " oh he may or may not be locked in the washroom," she said shrugging.

" out of the room Angelica, now, " the girl said
" and who do you think you are to tell me that, peasant " she rudely told
"your fucking boss's PA, " the guy told this time
" Who the fuck are you again and do you know who I am the daughter of an investor in this company I can fire you," she told the bitch is annoying.
" no, you can't " we heard someone tell from behind, the coldest voice, literally gave me goosebumps