Should We Go Meet Ma And Dad Tomorrow?

" I can explain," Kara said panic all over her face

"Explain what? What going on Kara? " Aurora asked with her voice a little above her normal voice. Kara is like a daughter to Aurora, Kara is her responsibility while Emma (Kara's mom) is away

" Mumma, why is she yelling at you? I don't like her?" Nick said tears forming in his eyes.
Nick has always been sensitive to loud voices. He gets scared if someone yells at him.

" Oh, honey " Kara bent to his level, moving his hair from his forehead "Don't say that, she is mumma's Aunt. Nick why don't you go and tell the cashier we will have ice cream at home and not here " She said in the sweetest voice. Kara's aunt and grandma were shocked, Yes Kara had never talked in a loud voice with any of them and always had a cold and calm voice but now all you could find was sweetness in her voice. It didn't take them time to realize it was a mother's love for her child after all they all are mothers.

As soon as Nick went Sofia (Kara's Grandmother ) said "How can you hide such a big thing "

" Nonna, please let's talk at home," Kara said looking at the ground

" Kara do you not take us as your family? How could you huh? You have a son who is probably 4 or 5 years old when did you get pregnant Did someone force you? Cause I refuse to believe a 13-year-old knew what was happening to her" Aria started but in the end sympathized with Kara. When she didn't say anything Sofia said disappointedly "That's it I am calling your brothers and father. Do you think this is a game I thought you were the smart one, Kara "

" No please don't, just give me a chance to explain. Let's go home " Kara said finally looking at them. She didn't want to lie to them neither did she want to reveal Nick's without his permission.  But the best thing for now was to go home.

Nick took long steps with his short legs to reach Kara as soon as possible. 

"One chance that's all you have got, " Aurora told

" I will drop Nick at my friend's and come home," Kara said and took the paper bag from Nick's hands As they were about to go, Sofia said " He is your son which means he is a Rossi he will come with us " Kara wanted to protest but she stayed quiet as she didn't want to create a scene especially when nick was here.

......................

The car back home was awkward, especially for Kara. Aria, Aurora, and Sofia tried making conversations with Nick, he was polite enough to reply if they asked something but never started a conversation himself.  Nick had caught up with everything by seeing Kara's face and the situation.

........................

As soon as they entered Kara gave the paper bag to one of the maids and told her to keep it in. And told the other one to take Nick to her room. Nick looked at Kara and went forward along with the maid but then turned back and said
" Mom, should we go meet Ma and Dad tomorrow?  " with a small sad smile. Kara understood he was okay with them knowing his truth. ' Niki and Nixon would be proud of you little guy '

"Of course Nick let's go meet your parents tomorrow " she smiled sadly at him. Both of them meant Niki's and Nixon's graves. Whereas Sofia, Aurora, and Aria were shocked and confused.  As soon as Nick went up Aria asked "What does he mean? ". "It's a long story let's go sit and talk," Kara said

...................

All of them sat on the couch opposite Kara waiting for her to explain

" So, from the beginning " Kara sighed
" Lily and her boyfriend James sold me to this rich guy, At first I thought he was better than Lily and James who just abused me. But oh boy how wrong was I "She gave them a reassuring smile