Family ......

I went to my room and changed and went down

" fuck off, I will decide which movie we should watch ""it's my turn now, remember the last time you selected a movie we all fell asleep and that we all includes you ""shut up" I went down to hear Lucas and Angelo bickering

"it's my turn now, remember the last time you selected a movie we all fell asleep and that we all includes you "
"shut up" I went down to hear Lucas and Angelo bickering

" quite it I will select what we should watch, " Luca said and all of my brothers (except Luca) and dad yelled "No". I giggled at their behavior. This brought attention to me

" oh my beautiful daughter is looking beautiful as ever come sit next to me darling," Papa said
I went and sat in between him and Eli
" We are watching a documentary on elephants" Elijah declared and took the remote from Luca who was sitting on the ground. Everyone whined but one look from Elijah and we sat there watching the documentary. And guess what not even 30 minutes in all of them slept seriously, idiots. But I guess it gives me more time to finish my work. I switch off the TV and went to my room and took out the extra covers and went down. Angelo and Aiden were sitting next to each other so I put one blanket on them. Luca, Lucas, and kayden were sleeping on the rug so I put a big blanket on them and then put separate blankets on papa and Elijah because they were further away from each other. I went back and got my sketchbook, reading glasses, and laptop and sat a little behind them on the table. I didn't want them to get worried if they woke up so. I started with the men's tux first.

..........

It's almost 12 now. I sent bell the soft copies of the dress and I was already in the work mood so I started sketching a few more.

Tick**
I stopped what I was doing and looked up towards the doorway. I probably worked too much

Finally realized that good job

Shut up

I continued my work.

Tick**

I heard it again there is no way this is because of overworking moreover I have become lazy after coming here and doing very less work. I slowly got up from the chair making no noise. I went out of the living room. There was a small vase on a side table. I picked it up I couldn't see properly because it was dark. Walking as slowly as I can, moved the vase into a defensive position. Where are the guards anyway? They can't protect us from thieves what will they do if some mafia attacks us?

Tick***
The door opens slightly someone peeps their head in. And then he himself walks in. I can see more than one silhouette. Many people I see got to kill silently I guess.

I start running I was going to hit the first guy when the lights turned on and "Wait Kara" Elijah yelled. My hand stopped immediately, just an inch away from the neck. He looks younger than I thought maybe the same age as me or a year or 2 older. My brothers and papa sales towards me.

" do you get deja vú huh~~~" Lucas sang. Shut up, me and Luca told him at the same time. I was looking at my brothers completely ignoring the strangers in our house. Our sounds weird but I like it.

Angelo and Aiden came near me and tried to bring my hand away from the thief's neck. But I didn't move an inch.

"Hands down Kara"
Elijah said in a warning tone. I took my hand back. Angelo and Aiden looked at me in disbelief.
I glared back at the thieves and they were all weirdly looking at me. wearing birthday caps and holding some boxes which look like gifts. Weird and what kind of idiot brings his whole family to rob a house? I get we are loaded and stuff but they are almost 15 people in here

"Your security is shitty as hell if they didn't see these many thieves enter. " I said looking at Elijah

" They are not thieves Kara they are--" before he could complete. Kay was pulled next to me and everyone except me, my brothers, and papa yelled " Happy Birthday" I just looked blankly around me.

" They are family Kara " Elijah completed
"oh" was all that came out of my mouth this is just so... Overwhelming I guess

A guy came from the back came holding a chocolate cake. On the cake, there were round chocolate balls, and happy birthday Kara and kayden was written in bold words with 1 and 7 candles. Elijah came over to me and papa came over to kayden they hugged and told ' happy birthday ' and kissed our foreheads other brothers did the same to both of us one of the ladies told

" Oh, enough of this, hurry up cut the cake now we don't want the candles to melt now do we? "

I looked at Kay, he looked at me. We nodded at each other closed our eyes and wished

' thank you for such a wonderful family. I will protect them '

We opened our eyes at the same time and blew out the candles. Before we could cut the cake I was hugged by the first thief, I mean the first guy who entered. He left me looked into my eyes and said " so nice to meet you again I am your cousin Nicolo I am 19"

I nodded my head not knowing what to say.

Soon others started introducing themselves. I have 2 uncles Alessandro and Francisco. Uncle Alessandro is the 2 eldest first being papa. He is married to Aunt Aria and Uncle Francisco is the youngest, he is married to Aunt Aurora. Uncle Alessandro and Aria have 6 boys Marco 26, Enzo, and Ethan 25, Carlo 23, Lorenzo 22 and Nicolo 18. Nicolo is the first thie--- I mean the first guy to enter. Then Uncle Francisco and Aunt Aurora have 4 boys Riccardo and Romeo 24, Stefano 22, and Mario 21.

I either smiled or nodded. Aria and Aurora this name sound so familiar but I can't pinpoint them. I should have done a background check before. There are just 2 people left a woman and a man, my grandparents

The man gave a small smile and walked toward me, he patted my head and said " you probably don't remember me but I was always your favorite " everyone giggled, and I smiled " Giovanni your grandfather " he patted my head again and moved to my left. I got a clear look at the woman's face, my grandmother's face. Where have I seen her?

Giovanna Rossi

Sofia Giovanna Rossi.

I walked towards her and hugged her, she didn't hesitate for a second and hugged me back

" What's wrong Kara," she asked

" Thank you. Thank you so much "

" what is it child did my foolish son or these idiot grandsons as something? "

I shook my head telling no

" you saved me " I whispered to her

"How? The last time we meet was when you were only 3 and I wasn't able to save you then " she whispered back

" Sofia Giovanna Rossi, founder of Rossi Textile Enterprises. You are my saver " I whispered so no one else hears us. She pulled away and looked at me whipping a tear that left my left eye. She cupped my face and shook her head telling me not to cry. I nodded and turned to see all of them were looking at us with weird expressions. Me and grandma smile at each other. Elijah looked at me like asking what's wrong but I shook my head telling nothing telling nothing.....

----------
Hello guys I am not dead hehe

I am sorry I didn't post
I will post next part soon

Until then bye bye