CHAPTER 1

"Ah."

Peachy cheeks that are about to burst. Small lips that mumbled.

Braided brown hair in pigtails, a headdress made of petals decorated with jewels.

A lovely design dress with frills and ribbons showing off her presence.

Vivi Lutein Castrine, the main character of <The Baby Miss is a Little Treasure of the Villain Duke>.

The only forbidden card of Duke Castrine, who has no blood or tears. A lovely young lady who never changes even if the magical crystal mine was brought before her.

She was a girl known for her age. She was bubbly, amiable, and clever.

She was not, in fact, the duke's own daughter, but she still has the blood of the duke's family, and all kinds of secrets were hidden.

"Well, I mean..."

The very girl was blushing in front of me, looking for something to say. I looked at the table in front of me because I had no idea.

Crocan bouche, tarts, eclair, macarons... All kinds of desserts and tea showed off their brilliant appearance.

With her favorite dessert in front of her, she spread her fingers restlessly, and clenched her lips as she looked at my attitude.

I opened my mouth carefully.

"Well, Vivi, perhaps..."

"Please don't break up with my brother!"

"...What?"

The tea flowed down a little because my finger holding the tea cup slipped. It was a sunny spring day, and my opponent insisted and set up a tea table in a scenic garden.

"Oh, my big brother, of course. I know he's got a great deal of bluntness..."

"..."

I froze as if someone had poured a spell of ice. A cute and lovely girl who looks like a living and breathing doll said something to me. She then continued.

"And I won't like Tia if she's not my sister-in-law!"

"....."

I was a little stunned, and only looked at the little girl shouting at me, her blue eyes burning.

...You don't want me to break up my engagement now? I was done with the paperwork and only the announcement was left.

It was essential for both the Duke of Castrine and my future.

Just in case, the girl turned to the escort and the maid, who never left her side wherever she went.

The two were recognizable. In particular, the escort was from the royal family of the country that the girl had saved from the slave market, and the maid had a history of the girl saving her youngest sister's life.

Was the escort a male lead candidate and the maid a former killer?

In any case, if those two are so loyal, they will point out the error of what Vivi just said without hesitation in front of me.

I saw them with that faith...

'Why don't you stop her? You're just nodding?'

A black-haired boy who seems indifferent at first glance but never misses every move of Vivi and a kind-looking maid next to her. The two betrayed my expectations. Far from stopping her, as always, they seemed to agree with Vivi.

"Well..."

"Big brother is handsome."

"Oh, that's true..."