CHAPTER 8

I deliberately stomped my foot and crushed the broken, rolling teacup on the floor.

Oh, I got a cut. It hurts!

But I am Titania, who changes heels that don't fit her every day.

I’m angry, but my anger can’t just calm down with just a cut...

"I’m as shabby as this, this, this, this will not fit the palace!"

Crash!

‘Rose, I'm sorry!’

Squeezing a handful of roses wallpaper, I tore it apart and scattered them in anger.

I ran wild again, creating a fragrant mess.

"You laughed at me! You laughed at me! This is all because of you!"

"Oh, did the Little Duke really do that?”

Mary's eyes changed subtly. Sarah exchanged glances with Mary and approached secretly.

There was also a sneer of scorn and ridicule that was now familiar. At this point, I deliberately shut up as if I was offended.

"Come on, Princess Titania. If you get too angry, it's bad for your health. Why don't you move over and have a sweet cup of cocoa to talk about your upsetting stories?"

Mary enticed in a sweet voice. You don't usually give me a lot of sweets even though I have to take care of my appearance, but you do give me a lot at times like this.

There was no one who could tell me: don't relieve your anger at your subordinates because you have the dignity of the royal family. Improve your character, and don't vent your anger on things.

Well, there's a possibility that a maid might get in trouble with the princess for telling her that.

They've been instructed to raise Titania's temper on purpose.

A stubborn child, nevertheless, was angry for a long time, wanted to eat sweets.

It was just then.

“The First Queen, Her Majesty Cleo den Atri Hamastion, has arrived.”

(translator note: I changed Empress to Queen because based on the context below, Cleo isn’t THE empress, but one of the Queens.)

Natalie, who was not here, appeared with an uninvited guest.

I was impressed.

Wow, I expected it, but you sure move fast.

Even if it's not the final boss, I didn't expect the person between the middle boss and the final boss to come.

"Imperial Princess."

A smiling woman walked toward me. On the surface, she was a very young and beautiful woman.

A dress made of several layers of thin white silk shone clearly on her skin. On top of the cool blue hair, an orange diamond headdress nicknamed the "Ocean of Stars" given by the emperor shone.

Even though that “Ocean of Stars” was a jewel handed down to the Empress from generation to generation, considering that the Emperor gave it to a Queen and caused a stir.

She wore showy clothes in many ways.

"I heard your body hurt a lot. What happened...”

Blinking her eyes as if she felt sorry, the gaze that gauged me was sharp.

The empire is inherently monogamous. No legal status is guaranteed for women from noble families.

However, only the emperor can have concubines.