CHAPTER 12

The card is a VIP customer pass for the capital's foremost information organization, "Hecate's Tavern".

The badge is a symbol of a regular soldier who can be treated as at least 2nd in the regular division, which is raised as the main force in the Duchy of Castline.

The silver ring... . Although it looks silver, it is actually a rare metal that is not silver and is mainly used by apothecaries. It is useful when distinguishing between poison and medicine.

The customer voucher itself was new, and the paper was shiny and the gold leaf was shiny, but the badge and ring showed signs of having been carried and used by the owner for many years.

What that meant was clear. It means that the owner of these things will be sent to me soon. When the card was turned over, the thin note attached to it fluttered away.

"I will watch."

"......."

I got goosebumps and froze like a frog in front of a snake when I checked the letters.

I only know Rayman's letters. This was different to Rayman's handwriting. A serious, aged cursive.

It's Duke Orto's own handwriting!

Lisianthus grumbled beside me as I slowly looked down at them.

"I don't know what the hell your dad is thinking."

"...you better not know."

"What?"

"Is this all? Tell me exactly when will it come, whether there are any signs that I can recognize, and whether the request fee for this VIP ticket is included in the card."

I threw away all the jokes I had been harboring and asked calmly.

Lisianthus hesitated, as if this was an unexpected question. However, it wasn't long after he had been told beforehand that he opened his mouth.

".....greatness. I really didn't know you were going to ask... . They said it would be resolved within the next week. I'll contact you first, so it doesn't matter if you check it out. It's also true that the card includes the cost of one request."

The price was more expensive than expected. In particular, the ticket for <Hecate's Bar> was too much to call it a service.

Of course, it wasn't anything else, but since <Gloriana's Insignia> was handed over, it didn't matter if I asked for something more than this.

But in fact <Gloriana's Insignia> was something I couldn't eat anyway.

Everyone knows that my birth mother and I don't get along very well. At least, the iron ore given by the royal family in return for selling her mother to her parents' family?

It's not something I can touch even if I know it, and it's not something I can use anywhere.

Particularly in the imperial family, relics with the power of light were a real treat.

The imperial family is trying to bury the powers of the gods themselves dismissing them as legacy and legends of the past.

By the way, what if a royal family that strongly expresses the power of the first emperor is now born?

War in a different sense.

In a way, he has more legitimacy than the current emperor.

The fact that I handed over the insignia to the duchy of Kastra, meant that they would take it and later used it as a sacrifice to reinforce the northern barrier.