CHAPTER 11

The emperor used to speak kindly to the weeping Titania.

'My little bird, Titania. Who doesn't know that the character of the second Confucius in the family is like that? You, a noble lady, will have to bear with it.'

What is a noble lady?

Be "more" patient Titania, endure it. That's what it means.

Anyway, to sum it up, it means that Titania, who was a young truth to everyone, was an opponent who rarely won and was stunned because of unfairness.

In fact, if the Duke's family had planned to fool everyone anyway by saying that Flamberge's Wrath was a special magic sword given to the Count of Orlando.

It would have been better to see the picture of Catalina, the eldest daughter of the Countess of Orlando, and Lisianthus, the second son, dancing.

No matter how nominally, Rayman had a fiancée, and Lisianthus had none.

But why did Rayman have to dance?

that's it...

It was because that Lisianthus' reputation was really, really low.

'Prince Lisianthus burned down the whole table!'

'Oh my God, to come to the banquet hall with a sword.'

'Even if they are dukes in the world, they don't seem to be able to succeed in all of their children's farming.'

'I'm sorry to say this, but from the origin of the deceased duchess.. '

'Even so, the Duke of Rayman is so great... '

Even Titania, who was no different from being an outcast of the imperial family and never debuted, could hear such gossip about Rayman at the New Year's banquet in the imperial palace!

If you make him dance with a young lady who is just making her debut in the social world, her reputation will be undermined!

To the extent that it was not appropriate to nominate him as a partner while dedicating a precious sword!

Despite having a bad reputation, Titania, who had no ability or background and was prone to mischief, was all the same.

At least Titania crawled on her own in front of someone higher than herself. In the first place, there was no need to be called to an important position.

But that Lisianthus was ruthless even in the face of the strong and merciless in the face of the weak. In a sense, it can be said to be consistent.

“You said you were hit here and turned back to life?”

yes! Enough to choose 'I heard you came back' as the first word you say to someone who is said to have died and came back to life!

As if he heard what I said to Rayman, he actually picked up a branch of a yew tree under the balcony on the second floor and waved it right in front of me.

I had to do my best not to let go of the teacup I was holding in my hand.

"Oh, this burns well."

Lisianthus, who used his powers to set fire to the branch he was holding, murmured in surprise.

“Since Cassian froths at the mouth, I thought the real royal family secretly hid the world tree and grew it! Shit! That's not funny."

No, XX.

I do. At best, I can just kill the guy who is aiming for my neck in the middle of the night.

I hoped for an escort capable of protecting me even if I sneaked out of the palace.