CHAPTER 15

"Young lord, this is the imperial palace!”

"Ah, ah! let me go! let go of me! I will tell His Majesty the Emperor! I'll tell him to decapitate that outrageous thing!"

"You are the one who ignores the Castline family like this?! I will tell the duke!"

Good good. It was a perfect piece of shit.

Lisianthus also testified that it was a fight between a mad man and a woman who continued to scream and 'descended to catastrophe while mocking each other's situation, ability and status'.

It's a bit childish that the conclusion is all 'I'll tell my parents', but originally, children's fights often become adults' fights.

Ironically, that's why today's mess won't be a big deal.

Me and Lisianthus already had a bad reputation with each other. No one was surprised even if they fought so madly, damaged the Rose Palace and ate fire.

Just looking at the maids and attendants who stop me and the lisianthus, they say, 'I knew this day would always come'.

The fire burned really well. Despite the attendants' efforts to put it out, all they could do was to contain the flames so that it would not spread outside the Rose Palace.

Both I and Lisianthus were eventually caught and dragged half way through by the attendants and maids.

Even when they were seized by the limbs of those who forcibly separated them from each other, they did not forget to curse and curse until the very end.

To the extent that no one who saw the messed up Rose Palace and me and Lisianthus could even imagine that I and Lisianthus concocted an affair.

I didn't think the problem would grow.

Even in the imperial palace, they know Titania's disposition to tolerate Lisianthus, and even in the duke's family, they know the fiery Lisianthus's disposition.

It is possible to claim the budget for the restoration of the rose palace in ruins, but the emperor, who does not want to lose to the duke, would not allow such a trivial task.

It would be better if it was a problem related to Rayman, her fiancé, or if Titania ran to the emperor and complained about it....

If your prospective brother-in-law has a bad personality, you will only hear admonitions saying that the girl can't stand it.

In a word, when this problem grows, it becomes a problem between the duchy and the imperial family, and neither I nor Lisianthus' reputation is good enough to worry about it!

I was satisfied with the treatment in many ways.

I inhaled the smoke and covered myself with ashes, diligently washing the messy face. Then I put on my dry pajamas and got into bed and had a good night's sleep.

And it happened.

"Ooooh, ah, kuk. Ayu. And fire is fire, and when I smoked it, my throat was sore."

I stretched out with a loud groan. A crunching sound came from the limbs.

The bedroom was very gloomy. I didn't even get to the bedroom because it was far from the drawing room that had burned down yesterday, but it was because there was such a big uproar yesterday that I didn't even think of someone stopping by to clean it up.

No, it's not like my bedroom is important.

Like a student who saw a pile of homework on the last day of vacation, I saw a sword 1 ying on one side of my bedroom.