CHAPTER 14

To be honest, yes. There was some selfishness. A desire to relieve stress.

Ever since I woke up as a princess with no answers for the days to come, I hadn't slept peacefully for a single day. Stress piled up throughout the day.

Coincidentally, I also had a strange dream yesterday. White glutinous rice cakes swayed in the air and asked, "Would you like to sign a contract with me?" I don't remember what I answered, but...

Anyway, Lisianthus' visit was a boon to me. The contract goods were safely handed over, and the things that needed to be checked were confirmed.

But it's a problem because I brought my worries along with it.

For the time being, they shouldn't reveal that they're related to me in any way, whether it's a good relationship with the Duke of Castline, or a contractual relationship.

Did I even warn Rayman, saying, 'I'm going to act like a crazy bitch in the future, so don't worry about it'.

But, Lisianthus, that guy came straight as soon as the Duke sent him, without any excuses....

Is this also the duke's test? To keep my reputation at the bottom on my own?

We've met before, and we'll meet from time to time in the future, but you're going to say, 'Our relationship is really bad'? Isn't the test too harsh for the idiot princess with no money, power, or reputation, duke?

So, hmmm, I shook my head eagerly, I look at the burnt yew branch, the open garden window, and back to lisianthus.

I laughed happily.

"Let's play a game so that everyone won't forget what happens when we meet."

Lisianthus' eyes trembled slightly. I grabbed his hand and gave him the twig he had burned earlier.

“Light a fire."

"Uh. Huh?"

Lisianthus kindled a fire on the branches of the pummeling tree. Carrying a twig with sparks, I hopped excitedly. And I looked around.

The windows are very wide. To the extent that even if one person goes in and out of the garden, no one will noticed.

I set fire to the tablecloth once.

Lisianthus freaked out.

"You, you now! what the hell are you doing?!"

"Wahhahaha! Burns well! Wow! Hahahhaha! Vandalism is the best!"

"Are you going to set fire to the rose garden?!"

I don't know. If you look at it, I'm setting a fire right now, are you sweating?

"What does it matter that I set fire to my palace. No, it does matter! The fire will be on your name!"

"What bullshit is that?!"

I don't know why this guy is pretending to be good when he used to light a fire indoors. Isn't it natural why I asked for a fire?

It's better if you clap your hands together, and you have to clap your hands as hard as you can to make the sound of applause.

Even if things leak out today, I am proud.

because!

What caused Princess Titania to go out of her way, even after accidents that ended with minor property damage?

It's only natural that he's a 'mad dog who came to curse the stupid princess  who made his older brother go in and out of the Palace while pretending to be sick.