CHAPTER 9

I was genuinely embarrassed.

No, what the hell is this? How can you not tell the difference between pretending to hate it and you're embarrassed and genuinely dislike it?

"The infinitely beautiful princess must have been quite embarrassed when suddenly appeared disheveled. More than that, as a princess..."

Queen Cleo narrowed her eyes slightly, giving a glaring stare of disapproval

My body shrank instinctively. Even though I could speak up to my subordinates, my young body, which has no experience of being loved by an "adult," froze as it was when an adult blamed me.

Especially if by someone who I thought cared about and believed in me.

"No matter how beautiful the princess is, you can't dress like this. Like a woman of the royal family, you should be more noble than anyone else."

"...Did I do something wrong?"

"Duke Rayman is a very great boy. Even though he has not reached the age of majority, it is not uncommon for him to act as the head of the household. No matter how much he loves the princess, he wouldn't help but get angry when you test him like this."

"He was angry because I tested him?"

I opened my eyes wide with the feeling of, "Oh, I never imagined that!"

Yeah, I never imagined...

I thought Queen Cleo would try to cover it up with some sweet talk!

'How can you test me like this in front of others when you know I love you better than anyone else? Did I seem so lighthearted?' I didn't know she would be dragging it this way!

"Yes, it's your fault."

"...Well, I didn't..."

I repeated the words like a timid child and hung on desperately.

"Well, then, what should I do to get rid of his anger?"

As if waiting for the very response, Queen Cleo's face was filled with satisfaction. She pondered for a moment and said.

"Why don't you give him a sincere gift as an apology?"

"Gift..."

Oh, this is kind of weird. I feel like a bomb is about to drop.

I hid my burning heart and opened my eyes wide.

"I got a really precious sword this time. Well, I thought I'd give it to my precious Prince Brian, but yes. Since our cute Titania is upset like this, I'll take care of you."

The queen, who had been showing off everything, shrugged her shoulders that it was an extremely precious treasure, and eventually opened her mouth. She looked very proud.

"The name of the sword is Berspacio. Can't you hear the nobility just by hearing the name?"

I almost lost my mind and cursed for a moment.

XX. Hey, that's a magic sword.

***

If there is an ancient weapon that can use the power of God, on the contrary, there is also a weapon that can use the power of darkness. Like there's a god and a devil.

Berspacio is technically a sword called Beris-Pacio.

It is a sword made to mix the power of the monster Beris and Pacio, but it failed, and if used for a long time, it will cause the owner's spirit and lead to destruction.

If I remember correctly, I think the original Prince Brian killed himself at the last minute with that sword... Was Queen Cleo half crazy when she saw it?