CHAPTER 16

No, I couldn't believe that the dog dream I had yesterday was about an unidentified glutinous rice cake that asked 'Will you sign a contract with me?'. Was there a reason why it was like that?

Did i lose some important memories while i was in a coma? I asked, trying to stay calm.

"... When did I sign a contract with that 'Belobog'?"

-Because you haven't completed my 'ownership' yet, I can't tell you about the contractor's security level because it's low (,୪_୪,)!

"What exactly is that sense of ownership?"

-This is a virtual experience with a barrier seal arranged by 'Bellobog'! If you succeed, you will attain security level 1 and become my master. After that, complete the ownership ceremony from 'Gloriana's Insignia'! Bababam! By reaching the final security level of 0, you can receive all authority over the power granted by 'Belobog'!

"...What is that barrier seal designated virtual experience?"

The sword answered in a lively voice.

-The situation when 'Belobog's first contractor, Alkarianus, installed the so-called 'Northern Barrier' is recreated in the contractor's consciousness! All you have to do is install the barrier' and successfully seal it!

Let's give up!

That's from the time of the first emperor and the 4th, no, 5th heroes. You must be crazy!

At that time, the heroes who were said to fly, crawl, and run barely gathered together and made a barrier by descending on gods in a show of arrogant shoveling, and no matter how imaginary it was, what should I do to them?

I made a quick decision.

Let's just get to the truth about handing over the magic sword to the Castline Duke family!

You could just tell them to never use it and put it in the warehouse.

Tell them to erase some of the debt and cause more misunderstandings. It's better than me dying!

"It was nice to meet you for a little while, let's not see each other again, bye!"

-Ah, Po, don't give up, contractor! Host, I'm not saying you should try it alone! Contractors can also take on the challenge with colleagues of the five major attributes and other helpers! |I|( o ∆ o)|I|

I narrowed my eyes at those words and said. This kid is just getting more and more angry.

"Your contractor has no friends! No collea gues! I don't have a family, no, it's as if Idon't have one!"

The sword expressed its regret with an emoticon, as if he couldn't bear to ask me, 'How did your life end up in that way?', as I spewed out a lion's face full of anger.

-Ah, ah, ahhh....(இ﹏இ'。)

"More than that, what happens if you fail i n your sense of ownership? die?"

-Well, well, that's not... but……. hmm…..( ;´·')⟩

Geom was sweating profusely and hesitated to answer. I asked back in a cold voice.

"No, but?"

Until you succeed, you are trapped in a space of unconsciousness and cannot escape...that place... (□□o●□)

"It's worse than dying! What kind of sword is cheating! They don't even explain this! As soon as I grabbed the handle, he said, 'Would you like to perform the ownership ceremony??!"

"It's a complete magic sword!"

The sword whined and vibrated as if it was wronged by my angry cry.

It's louder than a coffee shop vibrating bell