47

The moment we trailed back inside The Beach beside one another, I couldn't help but find myself a little startled with Niragi's death as I replayed the awful memory in a hazy recollection I'd believed were created in my mind much more overdramatic to the one I'd just experienced, it had almost felt like Chishiya and I walked into a cinema late as we approached the lobby.

As if the film - now personified with the scene happening within the lobby of The Beach - had already started and it had found itself at its most intense moment, it had been a easy to realise stepping downstairs to the grand scene would have only heightened the awkwardness of appearing late - similar to that of having to step through a cinema and find your seat within the darkness - so we decided to place ourselves on the second floor and to watch on quietly.

It were somber downstairs, that once violent scene from the guns had halted (I personally believed that were because of Niragi's death), it seemed like everyone who were left alive were silenced and it weren't difficult to have understood Aguni had become the main point of everyone's interest, it weren't difficult to realise that Arisu had made it out alive from the room he'd apparently been trapped within.

Arisu were, unfortunate, bruised and bloody as a result of his obvious beating, blood stained his chin and splattered over his white t-shirt and it were so apparent from afar it only heightened the obvious pain he'd experienced.

Yet, the moment I'd settled beside Chishiya watching on silently Aguni had announced he were the witch and without hesitation he'd began to spark up the violence once again, his bare fists connecting to individuals surrounding him in his blind rage centralised around his obvious broken relationship with Hatter.

The reminder of Hatter were somewhat unexpected, somehow, after being so blinded by my own personal problems I'd somehow wiped the memory of Hatter's untimely death from my mind despite the fact that had been so selfish of me.

Chishiya hummed, as if content with our placement away from the awfully violent scene below us. "It's intense down there y/n" He evaluated. "I bet you're relieved you're with me"

I nodded softly, glancing to the male who'd kept his his features still as if unaffected by the fighting below him and I knew that calmness came from the fact he knew we were safe away from the scene. I agreed, humming as I stood closely beside him, shoulder to shoulder as he placed his head against the pillar comfortably, he'd been content with my closeness and I supposed in that moment I'd needed such closeness for I could cling to his serenity.

I'd pinned my eyes to the violent scene, those weaker than Aguni were making a pitiful attempt at fighting him because Aguni were blinded by anger and so he were pratically unstoppable within that moment, no one could successfully win against the man because even if he were mentally weakened by the reminder of Hatter he had been so angered by that reminder he wished to eliminate it through violence in hopes it would send relaxation to his mind.

There were nothing stronger than friendship... Nothing stronger than Aguni and Hatter's ever so close bond that could make Aguni so physically strong.

"Everyone!" Asahi called unexpectedly, a younger girl close friends with Momoka - the girl who had been killed by the witch- she'd looked strong in that moment as if filled with some confidence she'd been searching for, like she knew something were to happen and she'd accepted it. Her loud voice caught everyone's attention, she'd halted Aguni's rage, she'd diverted both Chishiya and I's attention almost instantly as she stood in the centre of the lobby looking around for a second. "I'm the dealer of this game!" Asahi called.

As if a higher power had been listening Asahi had been killed within an instant with those awful lasers that shot from the sky, the laser instantly connected with the centre of her skull and killed her instantly.