I. Rebirth

WHEN I OPENED MY EYES, the first thing I thought was:

"Ohh... I've become the villain of the novel."

My reflection in the mirror looks very familiar. The golden hair and the green eyes shining like jewels. I must have seen those somewhere but...

'Eh? You...Wait, I know her.'

I clearly knew her. The younger sister of the heroine, who was exceptionally wicked throughout the novel and the last of her kind: Cielle Valentine. She had gone all the way. Born to be the youngest daughter of the Duke of Valentine, the most prestigious family in the Gretania Empire, she monopolized the love of all the empire and, of course, of her family.

Cielle, who got her beauty from her mother, the Duchess of Valentine, also known as the "beauty of the century," swept through the social world with a charming smile. And from her father's side, she inherited magical powers.

You may ask me if I'm happy to be in the body of a character that has got it all. But there is more you should know. Once again, she's the villainess of the novel. She was an evil child. But, despite all of this, Cielel ended up executed, following the laws of karma.

Cielle used to harass her older sister Clara, the heroine of the novel. She could use any way to turn her sister's life into a hell. She was also very greedy. Every time her parents scolded her, she put all the blame on her sister, or she got her maids framed.

She did not even hesitate to do mad things, such as killing someone, as she was the culprit of a death by guillotine.

I looked at my body.

'Eh?'

"Eh!? Why is Cielle in the body of a boy!" Wait, I'm dreaming right? If I remember correctly, Cielle is a girl. I confusedly touched my body.

"Flat chest, and has..di..arrggh." I scratched my cheeks and looked again in the mirror. I have long hair, I really look like her! But why am I in the body of a boy?

Cielle should be a girl not a boy! Yes I'm quite happy because in this world I'm still a boy. But still! It will affect the plot in the original story, right? Or not?

But even though I'm a boy, I'm sure that this face is exactly like Cielle! So I'm still Cielle but boy version, am I right? Argh I have so many questions in my mind that no one will answer. 

Then...Cielle is not my name here? Am I right? Or is it still my name?

"Ciel, are you up?"

So my name now is Ciel. I wipe my imaginary tears and put my hands on my chest.

"I will protect your body and prevent you from getting killed..of course. That's my plan, Cielle thank you for lending your body to me. I will take care of it." I mumbled to myself.