XXXV. Fight

"DEAR, DO YOU HAVE AN OLDER BROTHER

"DEAR, DO YOU HAVE AN OLDER BROTHER."

"I have three brothers and one sister. I'm the youngest."

"You're just like our youngest. She's as cute as you. I miss my sister. I'm going to work hard to make money and send her presents."

'Well, I don't think your sibling will be happy if you sent a gift with the money you earned from kidnapping.'

Perhaps these men didn't seem to be aware that what they were doing was kidnapping a person.

It was difficult to use magic because they were literally villagers fresh out of the countryside and looked very kind.

"Why aren't you eating? You have to eat properly to grow taller. Go ahead and eat."

"I'm full. I don't want to eat anymore."

"Don't do that, come on, how can you say that after eating that much? Go ahead and eat more."

Even though I said it was tasteless, the man kept adding more green soup.

'Ugghh. It's not good. It's not good at all.'

"No, I don't want to eat it."

"Baby, why are you picky? You won't grow taller. Come on, eat it. I'll feed you."

I knew he meant no harm, but the seaweed-colored green soup was terrible. The crunchiness of cabbage, the fresh fragrance of celery, the blandness of cucumbers, and the flavor of coriander leaves were properly mixed.

It wasn't that I was a picky eater, I was just refusing to eat bad food, but he kept trying to force me to eat it.

Was this a new type of torture? I couldn't help but scream because I was being forced to eat without being able to run away.

"Help me!"

"Ciel!"

The door suddenly opened and Theo and Clara jumped into the room.

The sight of four large men holding me forcibly was just right for misunderstanding. Besides, I just screamed.

"These bastards. What the hell are you doing to my brother?"

"Oh save me!"

Theo's mana exploded out of anger, and objects flew in all directions.

The two bracelets on Theo's wrists were magical tools that controlled and sometimes amplified his mana just like Levatane.

It was rare for Theo, who was one of the best wizards – although not as good as our father – to show all his skills.

'I've only heard of it, but I've never actually seen it.'

A strong storm fell on the room, and things flew all over the place.

"What the hell is this!"

Perhaps because they were from the countryside, the villains seemed to have never seen magic before.