III. Meeting the Prince

SHE LOOKED LIKE A PRINCESS in her fancy dress embroidered with gold and with a golden ribbon in her curly hair that was normally straight

SHE LOOKED LIKE A PRINCESS in her fancy dress embroidered with gold and with a golden ribbon in her curly hair that was normally straight. But there was something missing.

There was nothing on my sister's neck, although I had a diamond necklace on mine. Mrs. Lisbon was at it again. She would play these kinds of pranks all the time. She must have not given my sister a necklace on purpose.

She probably thought that she would get away with it because everyone was too busy to look at the small details, but she wasn't about to get away with it this time.

"Her neck looks a bit bare. I think she should put something on, what do you think?"

"I think amethyst would look good. Lisbon, can you give Clara the amethyst necklace that came in last week?"

"Yes, Master."

If I had said something, she would have talked back to me, but since it was a direct order from the duke she wouldn't dare do anything but obey.

I felt my stress melting away when I saw Mrs. Lisbon's expression.

"You're the best." I said to my Dad. He just smiled at me.

"You cute thing."

He kissed my head many times but it was nothing. I sat beside him and watched my sister turn into a beautiful lady.

"Dad, I want her to be happy."

"Yes, all of our family should be happy."

In the original story, they were good people, but Cielle was like a sore finger to them. The family didn't stop Ciel's wickedness because they loved her too much.

The original Cielle didn't want to share her parent's love, so she would do wicked things to Clara just because she was adopted. The only reason Clara was able to get a happy ending was because of Alex.

It was only after Alex revealed all the things Cielle had done that the Duke gave up on her.

"You reap what you sow."

It was heartbreaking to read about the duke and his wife after sentencing their beloved daughter to execution.

They had to watch their daughter be executed and furthermore, the second son rebelled because he didn't believe Cielle had committed such crimes and died in the process.

I had fallen in love with this family that gives out limitless love, so I had to stop them from facing the same future. If I could save Clara and the Valentine family maybe the future would change a little bit.

"It's almost time."

"It's Teo."

When Clara was almost ready Teo came to escort us. He has chocolate hair just like his father. He has a very light laugh, so light that people who do not know him might not even be aware he's laughing.