II. Preparation

WHO CARES? I ALREADY KNEW what they were plotting so I prevented it before anything could happen

"This will suit me the best!"

No doubt this suit will be the most noticeable suit as it will contrast Clara's ebony hair. Of course that isn't the only reason. It is also because today is the long-awaited fate day.

"Isn't this going to be too fancy?"

"No, it is so beautiful."

As this party is a really important affair, such preparation is necessary. Why?

Today is the first day Clara meets the hero of the novel. As the male main character is going to wear a gold uniform and if I wear the same color I would at least receive a glance. And, if people surrounding drive up the atmosphere game over. My evil plan just started.

The hero of the novel is Alex, the son of the King and the heir to the throne.

He was the one who executed Cielle. By the way, Alex is my most favorite male character among countless other characters. This was the reason why I wanted to be Clara, not Cielle whose head is beheaded. Alex is the most ideal hero of a romance fantasy story.

He's smart, powerful, smart and is cold-hearted at all times but is warm towards his beloved woman. He is the sexiest guy of this era. He is the invincible sword master and once he thinks someone is the one, he obsesses madly. Dark indigo hair and the eye redder than ruby, I almost had a heart attack when I first saw the cover.

Oh, I love obsessed men. Alex is a genius who passed early graduation from the academy and he even took classes to be the next emperor. Of course the emperor wanted to afford the best bride for his son and that turned out to be, um, Cielle(Ciel now), so yeah it turns out to be me.

"What do you want to be when you grow up, Sis?"

"Hmm, I probably would want to marry a man and become a mother."

Oh my, what should I do with this unselfish and unambitious kid. I burst into tears watching Clara who wanted to be a good wife and wise mother. Unlike Clara, who lost her family since she was young and who wanted to have a normal and happy marriage.

Alex wasn't really interested in marriage. So at first, he decided to marry Cielle without hesitation. The problem is that Cielle found out Clara is an adopted child.

"You're not even our real family! You deceived me, you bitch!"

Cielle, filled with anger, insulted Clara in front of everyone. She even used some bad language a child should not use. Despite the conditions, it isn't pretty to look at an eight year old girl cursing her sister because she's adopted.

The readers were furious and the comment window was flaming. Anyway, Alex also witnessed this moment and recognized Cielle's malicious behavior and started to feel pity toward Clara.