XXXIX. Cookies

THE REAL CULPRIT IN THE LAST DRUG CASE was never caught

THE REAL CULPRIT IN THE LAST DRUG CASE was never caught. Nevertheless, the Emperor greatly praised Alex for his efforts in finding and blocking the distribution of drugs in advance.

"They managed to get away."

"The Queen cut the tail early. Unfortunately, I think this case should end at this point."

Alex seemed to be very disappointed. He seemed to have wanted to scold the Imperial family for this incident, but things got messed up because I was kidnapped and Clara was also entangled.

Thanks to that, we weren't able to make a big difference on our side either. Through this incident, even the Emperor's sister, the Queen, tried to distribute drugs. We found out the truth.

"His Majesty also told us to keep watching, so we'll have to wait a little longer."

"Yeah, because an opportunity will come again."

If I were to enter the Imperial Palace, I'm sure they would plot something bad. Since we were already on the same boat, I decided to move towards the goal of 'Down with the Queen.'

"By the way, what should I do? My sister is out again today."

"There's nothing we can do. I'm fine."

How many times has this been already? Alex came to meet her without an appointment today and it was a mistake.

If this was the case, it would have been better to come with an appointment, but my older sister didn't seem to care too much that she stood up to the crown prince.

I was caught between the two of them, and I was busy dealing with Alex today as well.

"Well. Anyway, Ciel. Are you busy today?"

"I decided to go to brother Isaac's knights. A regular martial arts match is being held."

It was because Isaac didn't usually call us out, but the family often went to cheer him on. But Alex made a face that showed he didn't like it.

"I think it's time for me to leave too. What about you?"

"If it's the Blue Dragon Knights, I have business there, so go with me."

"Your Majesty too?"

"Okay. I have something to do too."

He said that he had a promise like that, so I suddenly went with Alex.

Today was a day for brother Isaac, so I bought a basket of sweets with the maids. Aside from the cookies I would give to the knights, I brought the ones I made for Isaac.

"What kind of cookie is this?"

"It's a consolation product. I baked it myself to give to my brother Isaac."