XLIX. Ciel Maniac

EVEN THOUGH HIS JOYOUS HOLIDAY had already begun, Isaac Valentine was very uncomfortable

EVEN THOUGH HIS JOYOUS HOLIDAY had already begun, Isaac Valentine was very uncomfortable. His fierce eyes turned towards Crown Prince Alex, who was essentially an uninvited guest.

The atmosphere around him was terrible because of what had happened in the morning.

"Well then, would you mind helping me, Your Highness?"

"Of course."

Clara stepped in to mediate between the two, but Isaac couldn't hide his resentful, childish glare.

'How did it turn out like this?'

He had definitely fallen asleep holding his cute Ciel, so he had been certain that everything would be the same in the morning.

The shock of finding Louis, not Ciel, asleep in his arms was still vivid.

He had been in a foul mood because two uninvited wolves had crawled into the villa yesterday. Then his cute little brother, who was smaller than a rabbit, had disappeared and his mind had started racing.

"Ciel!"

Feeling his blood run cold, Isaac made a huge commotion as he burst out of the bedroom.

"Ciel, where are you?"

"Young Master is in the dining room."

Fortunately he hadn't gone missing nor had he been kidnapped. He tried to force himself to calm down, but the person having breakfast with Ciel was none other than the Crown Prince.

"Brother, did you sleep well?"

"Why did you get up so early?"

"Isaac, you just overslept."

Ciel was the law and what he said was the truth. He tried to accept that it was his fault for oversleeping, but he found the Crown Prince, who was sitting across from Ciel, especially irritating today.

"Young Master, shall I bring you some breakfast?"

"I'll have the same thing as Ciel."

While his breakfast was being prepared, Isaac watched Ciel and Alex, who seemed to be getting along quite well.

"Why have you two been together since this morning?"

"His Highness also woke up early and we bumped into each other by chance."He said that it had simply been a coincidence, but he just couldn't believe it.

"Young Master woke up early and went for a walk. And then, after some time, His Highness showed up, right?"

Meryl followed Ciel like a shadow. But even after hearing what he said, it was hard to dispel his doubts.

Ciel was taking a sip of his warm soup when a shriek suddenly came from outside of the dining room.

"I said, Ciel's chastity is in danger!"