• Thirty-thwo •

6 months later...

A lot has happened in six months. Nathan went to Spain just a week ago to visit his girlfriend, Lunabelle, the girl he had fallen for in Greece. Lauren and Declan were soon to be parents with a baby boy who will be here in August; everyone was excited for them.

Jolene and Mason are stronger than ever. Jolene is currently writing her own book, and as for Mason, the football has been going well. They have managed to get to the top 4, and with all the new signings, maybe next season will be even better.

Speaking of Chelsea, it's the end of the season. They're playing one last game at Stamford Bridge. Jolene is there, watching Mason proudly form the stands together with the other girlfriends, and of course she's wearing the Chelsea shirt proudly with his name and number on the back.

She always put her main focus on him whenever he was playing, watching every move from him and cheering him on every second.

After an eventful and fun 90 minutes, the game had finished with a Chelsea win, and with Mason scoring one of the goals, making Jolene very proud of him.

Since it was the last game, families and friends could walk down to the pitch, greeting the players, and together go clap the fans.

Mason's eyes met hers, waving her down to the front, where he was waiting to bring her onto the pitch. His family couldn't be there, but she was enough for him, always.

Jolene walked down the stairs with Sophia, who was also going down to the pitch to see Kai.

Jolene watched him wipe off his sweat with the bottom of his shirt as she approached him. Her eyes went to his abdomen, and she felt her cheeks heat up when she caught sight of his v-lines.

"Hey," Mason greeted her with a wide smile.

"Hello," she excitedly said as she pulled him into a tight hug, "I'm so proud of you, Mase; that goal was beautiful."

"That goal was for you, my love," he said, leaning back from to place a kiss on her lips.

She felt her heart beating out of her chest, knowing he dedicated that goal for her. "I love you," she pecked another kiss on his lips.

"I love you more," he smiled at her; "come on," he said, helping her over the barrier.

He grabbed her hand and held it tight as they both started walking over to the others to greet them.
She has met his teammates before, and they were all always kind to her, treating her like family.

Minutes later, everyone started walking around the pitch, clapping the fans and showing appreciation for their support through this rough season.

As they slowly walked around the pitch, Ben jogged over and put his arms around Jolene and Mason, standing in between them.

"So anyone down for a party?" He asked excitedly.

"No," Mason and Jolene said in unison, causing them both to laugh.

"Come on, I need to find a girl; look how lonely I am on this pitch; I just third wheel every time," he whined.

Mason rolled his eyes and continued to clap some of the fans while Jolene put her arm around Ben's waist. "I think I know someone you might be interested in," she said as she watched the fans in the stands.

"Oh yeah? Is she a book nerd like you?" He teased her.

"No," she rolled her eyes playfully, "she's a pretty bad ass, you're going to have to fight for her," she said.

"Oh, so she's a 'playing hard to get' kinda girl?" He asked

"Just buy her ice cream, and she'll fall for you," she gave him the way to her friends heart.

"Perfect," he squeezed her into a hug, "thank you."

They all continued walking around the pitch, clapping the fans, until they had gone one lap aroud. Everyone gathered near the tunnel. Jolene watched the boys hug each other and do their handshakes. She smiled at how supportive they are of each other.

A staff member came forward, telling Mason he had to do an interview about the game and the season overall.

"I'll be quick," he picked a kiss on her cheek.

"Take your time," she smiled at him, letting him go while she went to the sidelines and watched him. She couldn't help but smile proudly. After sleepless nights and countless disappointments, he could finally take a breather and be happy with how the season ended. She was so proud of him and so happy.

He finished the interview and jogged over to her with that smile that had been plastered on his face since the game ended.

She smiled back, giggling as he jumped in for a surprising hug. "You ok?" she chuckled at his excitement.

"I'm just happy," he said, having his arms wrapped around her neck, with her arms around his waist, pulling him closer.

"Me too," she smiled, letting him kiss her on the lips for a few long seconds, showing her and anyone else watching how much she means to him.

He leaned his head back, and they both looked at each other with adoring eyes, not caring about the thousands of people and players around them. It was just the two of them; no one else mattered. Nothing could break the two apart.

"I love you, Jolly."

"And I love you, Masey."

-

💙AN: That's an end of this story. Thank you all for reading this far, I appreciate you so much!