Chapter 202

#202

"Look at this. Pyo PD-nim. It's not another team, it's Lit. The team that raised Blade Entertainment, a hole-in-the-wall shop, to the level of the four major agencies."

A hole-in-the-wall shop, the choice of words is quite rough.

It seemed that Pyo PD's frantic figure could be seen through the receiver. But since it's word for word, he can't refute it.

"Are they barely getting prestige? Raising countless amounts of money from this concert?"

The Hong Kong concert, which was scheduled for 3 days, was quickly extended to 4 days.

There was an offer for a concert in China, but due to schedule, they declined. Then, a request came in to extend the Hong Kong concert by one more day. It was the moment when the data that the number of fans in Greater China is increasing exponentially proved to be true.

As the number of concerts increased by one more day, profits increased dramatically.

Even so, Kim Chan-young jumped up, saying that making them ride the prestige class is an artist abuse.

"When we return, I will change to First. Please allow me."

There was a reason why Kim Chan-young, who was just grumbling, called Pyo PD in Korea and jumped up.

A picture of the members sleeping on the plane yesterday was circulated through social media.

Even the original was a video. It wasn't even secretly filmed from a distance. They went to our seat and took a picture.

All the members were sleeping so they didn't even know it was being filmed.

There was also a video taken while following Hanjun going to the bathroom. Oddly enough, they did not hesitate to sexually harass Hanjun by filming only his butt. Sitting at the front of the prestige compartment and working all the way through the flight, he became the sole survivor of the accident.

"What have you done? Didn't the know-it-all know that?"

Eventually the arrow came back to me.

Yeah. i missed that. It seems that I didn't pay attention because I turned off the mind and was engrossed in my work.

In fact, I was even careless.

It was a common occurrence in economy class, but I wondered if they would follow us to prestige and commit sasaeng acts.

"Sasaeng is not a fan. We don't need to be easy on them. Since it's a fan, you'll let it slide. I don't know what maybe someday they're gonna put a knife around your neck later. Do you know that?"

After lunch, while I was buying coffee for a while, Kim Chan-young nagged me. It was roughly a story about the dangers of sasaeng and how to deal with it.

"Director."

I called Kim Chan-young because I thought my ears would bleed.

Then Chanyoung Kim, who had been talking for a while, stopped and looked at me.

"HS is a fvcking asshole."

"Su, suddenly?"

They said he was a legendary manager, but his passion is extraordinary.

In addition, the speed of work is faster than enthusiasm.

Before I could say anything, Kim Chan-young called the airline to complain. He yelled at PD Pyo to raise the security level, and asked the company's public relations team to submit an appeal regarding the protection of the artist's privacy.