Chapter 212

#212

Mi-hyang is not in a good mood.

It was because Lee Chan, who appeared out of nowhere yesterday, gave out his bankbook.

[This is the money I put aside to give to mother. Buy a house, buy a car, buy branded clothes. Because that is mother's son's wish.]

Then he put the necklace around her neck.

[Mom does whatever she wants with money, but don't take off at least this necklace. You should wear it all the time, even when you sleep and shower. OK?!]

As Mi-hyang put her finger on the dangling necklace on her collarbone, her heart ached.

She is the son who became a singer and became very strange, because it felt more distant.

[If I go to America tomorrow, I won't come for more than a month. I might not even be able to call. I think you'll be fine though, and don't worry.]

The one remaining son's wish is not to take off the necklace, you should listen to that.

Mi-hyang smiled faintly and looked up at the sky.

As if she is trying to find an invisible plane, her eyes looking up at the sky are vague.

***

He sent an invitation, so I guessed he would make a move. But I did not know that he would move in this way.

"The lineup of our sponsors.................."

"That's great."

As soon as we arrived at JFK Airport, what caught my eye was a billboard for our concert.

I and Kim Chan-young saw the North American concert poster for the first time because there had been no economic situation. At the bottom of the poster, there are three world-class groups on the list of sponsors.

One of them was the SS group.

So, as they heavily sponsoring it, they got the right to be deeply involved in the tour. That master.

Yunoa seems to have known this in advance.

The man who had moved closer whispered softly.

"That's why I followed. I fear it's dangerous."

But that's the case, now if you go out that door, everyone will be reporters and fans, so are you following me? There's something good about being photographed.

"Don't worry, we booked the same place as the hotel. Jess. I'll stick with you and protect you."

"What do you cover closely? Do you have the ability to do that?"

Then Yunoa smiled softly. His appearance is so evil that he deserved the title of Demon King.

"Memory manipulation?"

The Demon King, the highest peak of mental magic, can pierce into and dominate the minds of opponents.

"If Jess gets into trouble, I erase it. Just like last time in <Hotel Ohana>."

Well, that's not a bad idea.

You never know what will happen on this tour.

"Besides, I can treat you. Just like a few days ago, you put a barrier on it, how nice."

However, that is only possible when the demon king is purely on my side.

"Hello, is that all?"

A playfulness slipped across Yunoa's face.