Chapter 243 (END)

#243

I think this is a natural result. The objective figures were already telling. However, when I actually experienced it, it was very different from what I thought.

My ears were deafened by the bursting synthesis. At the same time, somewhere in my chest felt tight. Kim Jeong-soo congratulated me by patting my back, and Yang Seok-woo tangled my hair. Still, I couldn't hear their expressions or voices.

The only things that catch my eyes are Siwoo's teary-eyed eyes, Hanjun approaching with a bright smile, Roa's surprised eyes wide open, Jaewon clenching his fists and cheering, and our members.

No matter who said it first, we hugged each other.

I gave him a long pat on the back and walked to the stage.

After the MC's comment, our song <Fire works> was played. I don't know how many times I hear this song here today.

It's not a bad feeling.

Finally, Jaewon accepted the trophy from the presenter as the representative.

Until now, it was just sad? But it doesn't feel bad right now? That was all.

Then, as I stood in front of the microphone, pushed back by the members, and looked at the Gocheok Dome where the Seoul concert was held, it changed slightly.

Funny enough, something surged up from the bottom of my throat.

As I tried to swallow that foreign feeling, the members urged me to speak quickly.

Then, Jaewon said, "You think this hyung is about to cry?" At the same time, synthesis exploded in the auditorium filled with light.

"don't cry. don't cry. don't cry."

The lightbulb shook and slogans flowed loudly. When I looked at those filaments, I burst into laughter.

"It's like this again. I'm going to cry. Please don't make me cry because I have to tell you how I feel."

When I said it like a joke, the filaments also laughed loudly.

"It's been almost three years since we met. I've received so much from you during that time. You make me a better person. No, you make me want to be a better person."

Being called 'Artist of the Year', it felt like my hard work up until now had been acknowledged, and to be honest, it was insanely good.

"This year to me, or to us."

I raised my palm and pointed at the members and fans, and continued.

"I think there were a lot of good things and hard things."

Looking back on the past year, I couldn't explain everything just by saying that there was a lot of it.

"In the meantime, what I felt was that we are connected as one, whether it be good or bad."

I tried to run away beyond the dimensional door, but in the end it was a bond that I couldn't break. So it seems that there is no choice but to become a deeper and deeper relationship.

"I love Filament and the members so much. I am very happy because of these people. I always smile because of these people. Thank you very much."

The tip of my voice trembled slightly.

Then, as if there was a real connection, the breathing of the filaments also died down.

"Can I tell you one thing?"

I couldn't see the fans sitting far away, but I could see the faces of the fans standing next to the overhanging stage. Most of the fans had tears in their eyes. They're already ready to shed the tears I couldn't shed.