Chapter 203

#203

After the fan song ended, a happy birthday song flowed over the stage. Jaewon and Roa are singing with a nice harmony.

Siwoo is walking behind them with a cake. Han Joon appeared with a bottle of champagne.

"Crazy."

When did those people do that?

During the concert, I completely turned off the signs of the mind, and I didn't even notice.

At the Hong Kong Expo Arena, where 16,000 people gathered, the happy birthday song resonated magnificently.

It's been 319 years, no, it's been exactly 320 years since today, but it was the first time I have a birthday party like this.

Before becoming a great wizard, I couldn't afford to take care of birthdays, and after becoming a great wizard, my birthday became a festival for the entire continent, so I couldn't realize it.

To me, a birthday is just an event that continental people can enjoy, not a personal memory.

However, birthdays in this world took on a different meaning.

The day started with an early morning call from mother.

[Did you eat? Aren't you sick?!]

She didn't say happy birthday even if she dies.

Then, the youngest and Roa came to my room.

[Chanie hyung. Let's go down to eat together.]

Then, at the hotel breakfast buffet restaurant, they served 3-minute seaweed soup.

[Hyung cooks seaweed soup for our birthday, but we can't cook. Sorry.]

Siwoo then came down and held out a present.

[Lee Chan-ah, this is a gift. All the members bought it together.]

It was a large Boston bag. According to the youngest, it is a luxury item.

[I want you to carry the same backpack every day.]

[We had a hard time choosing something chic like hyung. Great job]

Now, the three of them always nag at each other, saying that we have to take care of these things.

Hanjun, who overslept, hit me hard on the back in the car on the way to the concert hall.

[Birthday punch. Originally, this is fine. And when will I hit you again? Is not it?!]

As if the members were not enough, congratulatory messages continued to be sent.

Kim Jeong-soo, Seo Han-ul, Kim Woo-young, Pyo Chun-hee, Kim Jun-mo, and even Jung Hae-seong sent text messages.

Besides, the content of the text was unfamiliar.

Love you, be happy. You're precious.

It is funny. It is strange.

I felt a foreign feeling in my chest and felt uncomfortable for some reason. A warm feeling is constantly heating up somewhere inside my chest.

It is so uncomfortable.

Rather, the birthday celebration event prepared by the fans was much more comfortable. It must be because the way I enjoy my birthday like a festival is similar to the people of the continent on the other side of the world.

Happy birthday billboards had been put up all over Seoul for 15 days, and presents were pouring into the company. A birthday cafe was set up, and there were people who donated in my name.