Chapter 236

#236

The blue light shattered into white.

Enveloped in the same light as when he came, he put himself into the dimensional passage.

Whether this road will lead to Armania is unknown. If you're lucky, you'll get there.

One thing is clear, if nothing else.

that the body will perish. Having experienced it once, the expectations are also clear.

In the end, it is a story that he cannot live as Kang Yi-chan. An empty laugh escaped his lips. Then he looked at Bartholomeus, who was holding onto him.

Even if resentment arises, it quickly fades away, saying that it is all futile.

...

After all, it was my fault that Bartholomeus became like this.

It was then.

I saw a round, blue door ahead.

It's a little different from last time.

"Is this the door to Armania?"

Well, then there is no need to hesitate.

No, as long as I can clean up Bartholomeus, it would be right to say that it doesn't matter anywhere.

Having made up my mind, I jumped inside the door.

***

Beep, beep, beep, beep.

It is not an unfamiliar machine sound.

I've had a similar experience.

Perhaps the mechanical sound of the hospital that I heard when I jumped into the other world and opened my eyes for the first time......?

"Oh?"

I opened my eyes.

I saw a white fluorescent light attached to an unfamiliar ceiling.

"What?"

Then I turned around and looked to the side.

It seems to be a ........ hospital.

Come to think of it, there is a thick IV needle stuck in the back of my hand. One, two, three...?

"Wait, a hospital? Not a healing center?"

It must have been Armania......?

The place that passed through the blue door was the temple of Armania, or to be precise, the sacred land of Kiniere, the earth goddess, 'Armania'.

There I met the goddess Kiniere.

I threw down Bartholomeus at her feet and commissioned an annihilation. Eyes like the deep night of a goddess came out and looked at Bartholomeus.

《You too, interesting. You have a very unique power.》

it's a unique power. It probably means the mana of the other world.

《I like it. Let's hear the story of wanting to give the both of you an extinction. What is the reason?》

I told Kiniere about what had happened in detail.

What happened while the goddess pretended not to know Armenia's suffering, various incidents caused by the imbalance of power, and so I came to my own conclusion.

《That's why we decided to erase you and the demon king from Armania.》

But for some reason, they didn't disappear, and he ended up living as a different person in a different world. It was also said that he lived with special power as a person chosen by God in a land that was not chosen by God.