Chapter 216

#216

One of the many ways to relieve stress is cosplay.

No, more precisely, it is to take a group photo after cosplaying a specific character in a specific place.

"Actually, I wanted to do it with my dad and mom."

No one rejected Jaewon's words, and for that reason, we had to come to the famous amusement park called Uni Studio.

This time, we moved without a camera, with only their managers accompanying them.

They seemed convinced that we were now in really plain clothes and never stood out.

But no. These guys are now noticeable wherever they go.

People passing by looked at us once, and it's only a matter of time before we start to make noise when someone who knows who we are, appears.

Still, it's not something I can't handle.

Of course, it would have been easier if Yunoa is with us, but he had something to investigate, so he is acting separately for a while.

[It's funny. I know that he's trying to find your original power, and I know that the method is to gather mana. But you want that too.]

[Certainly, there were magic circle owners behind the sudden reaction in the US this time. Everyone is suspicious except Anne Hayden or Natalie Grace.]

Anne Hayden, who was the starting point of the case, is a case that really became our fan.

Natalie Grace was deliberately ordered by Yunoa to fuel Anne Hayden's movements, and after the last incident, so Natalie Grace's magic circle got rid of without any problems, she became completely her own person.

But not Sam Maguire.

He broke his pride as a big star and started talking about wanting to collaborate with us, so I looked him up and there was a ring on his finger.

After all, it's a master's order.

It was very on my nerves.

[I'll find out. If you do a little research on what orders were given to the ring owners, you'll find the answer.]

[Does that old man really want me to regain my original power? why the hell]

[I don't know. So we need to find out. I will go and come back.]

That's how we separated for a while with Yunoa.

And there has been no news from him yet.

"Hyung-nim. This way."

"yes."

Loa, who had gone ahead, waved his hand.

First of all, the priority is to relieve the members' stress. Let's focus on the work for now.

***

"Damn it."

You wanted to do something like this?

The place Jae-Won brought us to was a strange magician's goods store.

Robe, glasses and owl doll on wizard wand.

To say that this is a magician's item, there is nothing normal about it.

"Hyung, from now on, we will all be students at the magic school. First of all, hyung-ah is evil, so let's do green."

Then he wrapped a green knitted scarf around my neck.

"I am purple, Roa hyung is blue, and Siwoo hyung is yellow."