Chapter 240

#240

Then PD Pyodi also nodded.

"Then, the response...??

"Were there one or two synthetic photos? It's not RPS, and it's not like making dating rumors with synthetic photos."

RPS =Real Person Slash = RPS is a subgenre of RPF that mainly focuses on slash fiction. However, at least in Korea, it is not limited to sexuality between men, but is used as a collective term for fan fiction that weaves real people together.

In fact, it's not like there haven't been composite photos so far.

Whether the members put together a composite photo with a weird atmosphere, or put out something strange with other girl group members.

As popularity grew, such things became more common.

Did the company respond to that every time?

No, they insisted on not responding, saying that if left alone, it would disappear. Then it's the same this time too. It's not even a real composite photo.

"If you leave it alone, it will disappear."

In this case, it is wisest to pretend not to know. Then, after talking for a while, it will disappear.

In particular, this kind of photo is not a scandalous photo, so there is nothing to harm the team.

"Anything else?"

I put on a nonchalant expression as if it was no big deal and slowly got up from my seat.

"Then I go to work."

It shouldn't be a big deal, but funny enough, my fingertips trembled. I clenched my hands tightly and cast my gaze at the children.

"What are you doing? Get up too. You have to work. Work."

Then the children who looked at each other's faces slowly got up from their seats.

"Yeah. We have to work."

I quietly noticed and left the company, leaving the children behind me.

***

Kim Chan-young, who was behind the wheel, glanced at me in the rearview mirror. He tried to pretend he didn't know, but he couldn't do it, so he made eye contact.

"Why? Speak in words. Director."

From earlier, a fuzzy laugh pierced the lungs and kept rising.

"Do you have something to hide? Why do you keep looking at me?"

Then, Kim Chan-young shook his head, saying it was nothing, and looked in the rearview mirror.

Then he parked the car in front of a nearby mobile phone store.

I said a word to Kim Chan-young who is following behind me.

"Even if your singer loses his cell phone, how come you don't ask? Where did you lose it? Are there any photos you don't want others to see? Shouldn't you report it? Let's make a new one right away."

I stopped walking and looked back.

"Isn't it normal to have to say that?"

At the sudden question, Kim Chan-young narrowed his eyes and nodded.

"That's right. I was shocked and forgot."

"Oh, did you forget?"

I scoffed and let out a snort, then fell silent again.