Chapter 206

#206

I only rhymed a little, but Loa understood perfectly and held out his hand.

"Park!"

Then, embarrassed Siwoo stretched out his hand and shouted.

"Yoon!"

Then I smiled and reached out my hand.

"Kang-imnida."

A deafening roar was heard from the audience.

One of the audience members shouted loudly.

"Wow, Park Yoon-Kang fighting! Please sing Change. Change."

Judging that the person knows about Park Yun-kang's change, that person is a filament confirmation.

Then the PD and the stage manager approached.

Coincidentally, there was Grafstar's change accompaniment on Roa's mobile phone, and the work went smoothly because we worked together as a unit throughout the concert in Hong Kong.

It was a new feeling to show Grafstar's <Change> on air.

At the 1st anniversary fan meeting, and on the 4th day of the Hong Kong concert. That was the only stage we performed it.

<Change>, a song by the unfortunate group Grafstar and made by Lee-Chan Kang's deceased brother, was aired on air, and when I thought of Akira that would collapse holding onto the back of her neck, I felt good.

"We will only do one verse."

Then we settled in the center of the stage.

With Roa at the center, we stood in formation with our backs to the left and right.

Then, as the music played, looking back while riding the wave, and then started choreography.

It is a unit with the main dancer Roa. Of course, the choreography is so difficult that it is not easy to follow.

However, we are a team that has been tempered through a lot of practice. Even Siwoo, who is weak in dance, has raised his abilities to the level of Loa.

I didn't know that people's eyes would fall from us.

Since it is a stage performed by three people instead of five, it is inevitable that the movements will be bigger and more splendid.

Moreover, as we performed live while performing such a difficult choreography, even the production team were looking at us with their mouths open.

As mentioned earlier, we performed only one verse and stopped singing when the interlude came out. Cries of sighs erupted from the audience without end.

Kim Hyun-soo came up on the stage.

"I often host the year-end awards ceremony, right?"

Hyunsoo Kim is a regular host of HAMA. This time, he also served as the moderator of Seoul HAMA.

"I've been watching Lit's year-end stage for two years, yes.Well, there's no need for words. Please give him a big round of applause."

It was only 300 people applauding, but the texture is hot. Because even non-fans were pouring out affectionate applause.

"Today's stage was also good. This song is by Grafstar seniors..."

"It's change."

"It's good. I need to put it on my playlist right now."

It was an extremely calculated comment from Kim Hyun-soo.

Recently, Mega Entertainment, where Kim Hyun-soo belongs, contacted Maon and bought the copyright of Graff Star, so it seems to be real. Rumors were circulating that the SS Group would withdraw their investment in Maon, and this proved it. So money is not enough.